FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
FreshRealm is seeking a Inventory Technician that will be responsible for managing the accurate accounting of inventory including receiving, processing, recording and distributing supplies and materials within a fast paced production plant within FreshRealm’s operations team. Ensure maximum efficiency while at all times maintaining the highest standards of company specifications. Follows all health and safety standards and enforces use of PPE’s.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Complies with and promotes all GMP’s
- Executes and Promotes safe work practices at all times
- Conduct Cycle Count inventory processes to ensure accuracy and timely execution
- Oversee and evaluate stock rotation procedures (FIFO)
- Train staff in product dating and create procedures to eliminate loss
- Notify leadership of shortages or other problems that could impact product availability
- Receive inbound product
- Ship outbound product
- Audit inbound & outbound movements for accuracy
- All other tasks assigned by Supervisor or Plant Management
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1+ years’ experience in inventory management or related field
- An understanding of basic warehouse operations
- An understanding of perishable food stocking
- An understating Just In Time inventory strategies
- An understanding of ERP software (SAP experience is a plus)
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Excellent math and accounting skills
- Ability to tolerate short periods of exposure to freezer temperatures
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Working Conditions: Work is primarily conducted in Production Plant
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is frequently exposed to a variety of varying weather conditions, trash, waste, chemicals and other materials. The noise level in the work environment and facility can be loud. The employee must be able to adapt to working in an environment that is chilled and that surfaces may be slippery
Physical Requirements: Sitting, standing, walking, bending, lifting up to 40lbs; pull/push up to 60 lbs., grasp small products and identify very small variations in the product. Sight is required for observing work and production. May be exposed to active machinery and moving equipment, food particles and trash. May be required to use a forklift or other machinery
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other business duties as assigned
Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or alien authorized to work in the US on an unlimited basis
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations