FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
The Quality Assurance Technician drive the culture of food safety and Quality Assurance at FreshRealm by ensuring GMP’s and SOP’s are followed at all times. The Quality Assurance Technician will be responsible for overseeing and driving quality assurance of a fresh food meal kit packing operation. The quality assurance technician will also be responsible to execute the FreshRealm training program and generate training records for Company Audits.
- Own safety of the team and food, ensuring a safe working environment 100% of the time
- Ensure proper training of all employees, regarding GMP’s, Safety, Quality procedures and programs
- Audit, report and drive General warehouse organization (5S+1) conditions
- Complete and file pre-operational checklists and documentation prior to operation start-up
- Perform ATP swab tests as part of pre-operational checklists
- Provide operation and food wisdom as a leader
- Maintain, audit, and train staff on warehouse GMP’s
- Be well versed in all facility SOPs
- Communicate and evaluate quality findings to management team on a daily basis
Qualifications -- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision.
- Execute given tasks according to priority
- Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, possess excellent communication skills, work well with a team, and function well within the organization.
- Comfortable around a computer and Excel
- Experience in Warehousing or Manufacturing environment
- Leadership or Lab experience preferred
- High school graduate
- Some college or technical college preferred
- Learning Agility - The willingness and ability to learn from experience, and subsequently apply that learning to perform successfully under new or first-time conditions
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to deliver on what is required to advance the company; takes ownership of work from start to 100% finished work, brings others along with focused intensity
- Functional Skills - Possesses top level relevant, usable, experience and knowledge with the ability to establish themselves as the best performer in the industry, at their role and level
- Courage - Prioritizes actions and decisions that move the company forward without hesitation around moments of uncomfortableness; laser focused on the tasks at hand that makes any conflict that could get in the way of that an afterthought
- Thoughtful - In-charge of the room, establishes clear directions in all forms of communication, inclusive, motivates, and in service to others
- Business Athlete - Understands and can execute on and expand FreshRealm's competitive edge strategies, knowledgeable about current and future industry dynamics, knows the competition, winner
Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or alien authorized to work in the US on an unlimited basis
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations