FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
Receive Produce & Raw Foods, Assemble, Ship, Label and/or Package Foods to customers using manual assembly and IT equipment. Follows all safety and health standards.
- Receive foods, assemble meal kits to recipe specifications, ship kits following Good Manufacturing Practices and meeting health and safety standards
- Works on a limited number of food areas, lines, processes or items. Work is fairly routine from week to week
- May operate common conveyor belts, or operate multiple pieces of basic equipment (approximately 30% of total equipment) on a reoccurring basis
- Package meal kits in accordance with prescribed processes and procedures. Deviation from normal processes must be approved
- Rotate and check food ingredients for freshness. May receive products and ensure the accuracy of the delivery
- Keep work areas/assembly clean, demonstrating clean as you go practices
- May be required to complete basic paperwork related to food preparation, packaging or labeling
- Required to follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE’s) as prescribed
- In coordination with the team lead identifies issues with Product, Food Safety, Quality or Equipment, escalates matters to other departments or to higher levels when needed
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 3 months experience working in Food Manufacturing environment applying common processes, procedures and equipment
- Experience applying and enforcing routine Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) in a Chilled Food environment is essential
Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or alien authorized to work in the US on an unlimited basis
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations