FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
Responsibilities include ensuring a safe and efficient environment at all times while driving an error-free customer order processing process, that includes staging, fulfillment, order allocation, loading and label & documentation accuracy. while following FreshRealm Policies and Procedures which include Good Manufacturing Practices, Safety, Quality, and Food Safety Systems.
- Supervise hourly employees and measure performance on an ongoing basis to achieve targets
- Enforce and uphold FreshRealm's work rules, policies, procedures, and report any known violation
- Supervise daily warehouse operations including but not limited to direction of labor force, safety, maintenance sanitation, and training
- Supervise the staging of Finished Goods in the respective outbound staging areas
- Maintain established pre-shipment inspection programs to prevent incorrect stock shipments
- Ensure error free physical and systematic fulfillment of all Customer orders per the FreshRealm SOP and in compliance with each customer requirement
- Validate the proper loading of each outbound shipment ensuring compliance with all FreshRealm procedures, customer standards as well as any and all local, state and DOT laws and regulations.
- Supervise and validate the proper placement of all required labeling ensuring they meet all FreshRealm and Customer standards
- Validate all BOL documentation ensuring proper data and placement with each load.
- Maintain effective employee relations to improve motivation and productivity through the use of continuous improvement and LEAN manufacturing concepts
- Ensure compliance with local, state, federal and corporate food safety regulatory standards
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of FreshRealm's Quality Systems to assure compliance with quality and food safety requirements
- Ensure orders are completed timely in accordance with FreshRealm's policies
- Train employees and monitor performance to ensure work processes are accomplished in a timely and effective manner using flawless control over held products, rotation, damage control, GMP and BRC standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to tolerate short periods of exposure to freezer temperatures
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Applicable working experience related to warehousing and inventory in a food manufacturing setting
- An understanding of perishable food shipping
- Knowledge with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Outlook
- Knowledge of SAP strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills required
- Strong work ethic with proven ability to work with deadlines and commitment including occasional weekends
- Experience within a distribution and manufacturing setting preferred
Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, Business, Finance, and Supply Chain, or comparable degree. Non-degreed candidates must have a minimum of 2-3 years of directly-related work experience
Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or alien authorized to work in the US on an unlimited basis
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations