FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
Responsible for Inventory Control in a fast-paced production plant within FreshRealm’s operations team. The Inventory & Receiving Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring maximum efficiency while at all times maintaining the highest standards of company specifications. The Supervisor ensures adequate inventory of material and products in accordance with inventory cycles and organizational philosophy. Provide training and motivation to team members, using recognition, positive feedback and other rewards with appropriate discretion in a continuous improvement environment. Follows all health and safety standards and enforces the use of PPE’s.
- A Minimum (3) year experience in an inventory & receiving management role preferred. Internal applicants with less experience and demonstrated leadership are encouraged to apply and will be considered
- Experience working in a Just in Time (JIT) and/or Perishable Food Manufacturing and/or Warehousing environment applying common processes, procedures and/or equipment preferred
- Experience managing Just in Time (JIT) and/or Perishable Food Inventory preferred
- Experience with GMP practices preferred
- Learning Agility - The willingness and ability to learn from experience, and subsequently apply that learning to perform successfully under new or first-time conditions
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to deliver on what is required to advance the company; takes ownership of work from start to 100% finished work, brings others along with focused intensity
- Functional Skills - Possesses top level relevant, usable, experience and knowledge with the ability to establish themselves as the best performer in the industry, at their role and level
- Courage - Prioritizes actions and decisions that move the company forward without hesitation around moments of uncomfortableness; laser focused on the tasks at hand that makes any conflict that could get in the way of that an afterthought
- Thoughtful - In-charge of the room, establishes clear directions in all forms of communication, inclusive, motivates, and in service to others
- Business Athlete - Understands and can execute on and expand FreshRealm's competitive edge strategies, knowledgeable about current and future industry dynamics, knows the competition, winner
Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or alien authorized to work in the US on an unlimited basis
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations