FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
The Product Manager (Fresh Food) will have a clear understanding of partner relationships and will provide assistance in scoping and managing multiple projects and programs, developing proposals and providing updates at each phase of the project. In this role you will partner closely with and lead cross-functional teams across Business Development, Culinary, Supply Chain, Operations, Quality, Tech and Finance. This dynamic position will implement our Partner projects from the initial scope through successful product launch. Key responsibilities include; project tracking and managing timelines, monitoring program performance, creating and baselining project plans, and providing status updates to Senior Management.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients and build strong relationship with FreshRealm
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements they have to meet their project sales goals
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives while working with internal FreshRealm teams to build those solutions to meet customer needs
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Direct and Project manage program launches and program expansion throughout the FreshRealm organization
- Full responsibility for the programs P&L
- Serve as the authoritative point of contact and communication between key customers and all internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new business opportunities that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Excel as a leader in multiple disciplines as FreshRealm continues to grow - Culinary, Technology, Finance, Marketing and Relationship Management
Required Qualifications / Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, or Finance strongly preferred or the equivalent level Must have Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years of experience with Project Management and Analysis in a fast-paced environment
- Specialized skills in any or all of the following: Marketing, Technology, Finance, Quality, Food, Food Retail or Legal
- A Minimum (3) years experience in a project management role, preferably in the (Fresh Food) Food/Meal Kit industry, within a fast paced business.
- Excellent writing and communication skill are required
- PMP Certification preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is imperative
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Strong computer acumen (Excel, Google - Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Learning Agility - The willingness and ability to learn from experience, and subsequently apply that learning to perform successfully under new or first-time conditions
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to deliver on what is required to advance the company; takes ownership of work from start to 100% finished work, brings others along with focused intensity
- Functional Skills - Possesses top level relevant, usable, experience and knowledge with the ability to establish themselves as the best performer in the industry, at their role and level
- Courage - Prioritizes actions and decisions that move the company forward without hesitation around moments of uncomfortableness; laser focused on the tasks at hand that makes any conflict that could get in the way of that an afterthought
- Thoughtful - In-charge of the room, establishes clear directions in all forms of communication, inclusive, motivates, and in service to others
- Business Athlete - Understands and can execute on and expand FreshRealm's competitive edge strategies, knowledgeable about current and future industry dynamics, knows the competition, winner
Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or alien authorized to work in the US on an unlimited basis
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations