FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
The Facilities Project Engineer will have experience in managing projects for Manufacturing & Process equipment installations and Facility modifications. The responsibilities of this position include internal customer interface, external contractor interface, and leading Project Teams on a variety of Facilities Projects (such as purchase and installation of machinery & equipment, facilities upgrades & renovations, and other support). Primarily, these responsibilities include:
Developing and maintaining project scope, schedule, cost, AutoCad layouts, and project specifications; Generating and reviewing/approving work authorizations and invoices for payment;; Coordinating with Safety, Health & Environment (EHS), Maintenance, Supply Management, Finance, and others for the successful planning, implementation, and completion of assigned projects; Oversight of service and construction contractors.
- Accountable for the safe and successful completion of projects in compliance with City, State and Federal codes
- Gathering and analyzing data, blueprints, and reports
- Determining facility and equipment specifications
- Analyzing project costs and preparing budgets
- Designing and overseeing the implementation of facility expansion, layout, various systems, and quality controls
- Evaluating operational systems and facility infrastructure to ascertain and improve operational efficiencies
- Developing processing plans and optimizing resource allocation
- Planning and coordinating infrastructure and equipment maintenance schedules and activities
- Coordinating and overseeing contractors performing maintenance activities
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, building codes, and health and safety standards
- Preparing reports and compliance documentation
- At least 3 years of experience as a facilities engineer or in a similar role
- Experience with AutoCAD, SAP, and Google sheets
- Knowledge of the building process and construction principles
- Knowledge and experience in building ‘clean-room’ / GMP facilities
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and building codes
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial engineering
- Cost and risk management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Time management skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Learning Agility - The willingness and ability to learn from experience, and subsequently apply that learning to perform successfully under new or first-time conditions
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to deliver on what is required to advance the company; takes ownership of work from start to 100% finished work, brings others along with focused intensity
- Functional Skills - Possesses top level relevant, usable, experience and knowledge with the ability to establish themselves as the best performer in the industry, at their role and level
- Courage - Prioritizes actions and decisions that move the company forward without hesitation around moments of uncomfortableness; laser focused on the tasks at hand that makes any conflict that could get in the way of that an afterthought
- Thoughtful - In-charge of the room, establishes clear directions in all forms of communication, inclusive, motivates, and in service to others
- Business Athlete - Understands and can execute on and expand FreshRealm's competitive edge strategies, knowledgeable about current and future industry dynamics, knows the competition, winner
Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or alien authorized to work in the US on an unlimited basis
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations