FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
Reporting to the EVP Strategy, Finance & Technology, the VP of Technology Solutions will lead the creation of strategies and plans that define how technology shall be utilized to enable FreshRealm’s business strategy. Working at the intersection of business and technology, will work alongside and communicate with business leadership to define holistic strategies that combine business objectives with technology opportunities. They will apply knowledge of best practices to define how technology will shape the overall strategy, governance, organization structure/staffing, architecture and processes to maximize the impact and value of technology. This leader will lead all technology activities, building scalable infrastructure and play a key role in preparing for and taking the company through a public listing process.
- Partner with the EVP of Strategy, Finance & Technology and other executives to develop, articulate and continually evolve the company’s strategic technology direction to ensure alignment with our business goals
- Develop goals, plans, project milestones, short and long-term objectives for the company’s Technology projects and information architecture, and communicate expectations to key stakeholders within the organization
- Research, acquire, implement, and manage technology solutions that yield operational efficiency, exceptional data hygiene and competitive advantage
- Retain, develop and manage top information technology talent, internally and externally, onshore and offshore
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (servers, desktop & networks) to ensure optimal performance and reliability
- Implement and ensure standards and procedures consistent with best practices for information privacy, protection, network safeguards and cyber security
- Negotiate and manage relationships with information technology and data vendors
- Develop, track and oversee annual operating and capital Technology budgets
- Architect, deploy and manage Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Plans (DR/BCP)
- Maintain knowledge on emerging trends and initiate appropriate decisions for various technologies
- Responsible for the development/update, communication, adoption and governance of the enterprise and business unit specific technology principles, standards and guidelines
- Lead the development of Technology capability roadmaps, technology roadmaps, and technology lifecycle roadmaps
- Lead proof-of-technology evaluations, innovation lab and cultivate proof-of concepts, prototypes, and experiments that advance organizational learning and drive development of new capabilities
- Defines appropriate processes and manages compliance to ensure corporate delivery quality at product/platform/program level, e. g. requirements management, risk management, change management, issue management, resource management, project accounting etc.
- Executes a governance process to provide corporate executive leadership with visibility into program performance and decision-making ability
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Exceptional project management, business/data analysis, organizational and documentation skills
- Prior hands-on experience designing/developing/implementing software solutions for a manufacturing operation
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems, infrastructure, policies, procedures and best practices
- Demonstrated understanding of budgeting and business operations
- Skilled at evaluating new technological developments and gauging appropriateness and applicability
Experience / Education:
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in an IT/Technology management role including at least 3 years in an executive capacity
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with IT/Technology pertaining to production within manufacturing environment, experience with a public company and/or short-cycle food company preferred
- BSc/BA in computer science, business administration, or information management; or equivalent qualifications; MSc/MA preferred
- Experience with SAP B1 preferred
Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or alien authorized to work in the US on an unlimited basis
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations