At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals”.
Now we need our next visual designer to bring the same passion and attention to detail to our branding, marketing, and supporting materials. You come bringing experience with you. You know how to get creative on projects while keeping things consistent with brand guidelines. You notice when colors are off a shade, you are meticulous about spacing and alignment, and you know it’s the little details that can bring a design to life for others.
The Visual Designer will contribute both tactically and conceptually to branding and design projects. This role requires you to be a hard worker, eager to contribute, excited to take creative risks and find meaning in every task and ask. The Designer will work closely with the rest of the Marketing team to help support the organization. This is a great opportunity to learn quickly in a fast-moving and high-growth environment.
- Maintaining time-sensitive revisions to packaging design files.
- Working with our design director and marketing team to brainstorm and produce sales materials (websites, product catalogs ).
- Helping the roll-out of rebranded materials across the company (email signatures, business cards )
- Using our existing identity system to design impactful presentations and other graphic assets (infographics, posters).
- Serving as a design resource for various teams, creating everything from promotional flyers to social media posts—if someone needs it, you’ve got it handled!
Desired Skills & Experience:
Skills and Requirements
- Adept at using Adobe Photoshop for compositing and retouching images
- Adept at using Adobe Illustrator for print production and creating vector graphics
- Ability to work and communicate well in a remote environment.
Experience / Education
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing design
- Experience working within existing brand guidelines
- Experience doing time-sensitive production work
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.