FreshRealm - The Power of Fresh Thinking
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
- Involved in sales brief translation for Culinary team to initiate development. Ensure correct handover information of new and reformulated products to the business
- Translation of test kitchen product make-up to scale up factory production and advising the Culinary team of factory capabilities
- Drives the transfer of all new products from the test kitchen to the factory. Influential in controlling cost, yield and providing operations and technical teams with the necessary support and information
- Involvement in new packaging design / testing
- Manages the change log process for the New Product Development team
- Assists in the organization of all relevant samples for artwork, taste panels and nutrition
- Ensures all specification changes are managed internally
- Organizes travel testing for new packaging formulations and ensures effective communication of results.
- Manages and continually improves all new product development documentation
- Carries out root cause analysis / resolving development issues or product improvements when required
- Provides full training to Tech and Operations on new products, i.e. visual, flavor, texture and aroma and any special attributes
- Supplies relevant product information when required for post launch review
- Works closely with Implementation team to ensure all relevant NPD timelines are met
Desired Skills & Experience:
Skills and Requirements:
- Requires a Bachelor degree and 2-4 years of experience in a chilled food manufacturing environment
- Enthusiastic, flexible, resourceful, and self-motivated
- Proficient using excel, databases and report writing
- Detail orientated
- Able to communicate at all levels both above and below, verbally and in writing
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours
- Demonstrated ability at being a team player
- Certified and trained in OSHA requirements or expectations, HACCP, and/or Food Hygiene
- Experience working in a continuous improvement environment and demonstrated delivery through change
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations