FreshRealm - The Power of Fresh Thinking
As an innovative Food-Tech leader, FreshRealm provides a platform solution from end to end that enables our food industry partners to deliver fully-prepped meal kits, ready-to-eat meals and more — to doorsteps and store shelves.
FreshRealm is looking for leaders that want to deliver fresh thinking and support a healthier way of living for all. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you will have the ability to work with some of the country’s largest retailers, drive change through thoughtful on-boarding and sales process design and directly impact customer success and retention, FreshRealm may be the perfect place to call your career home.
EVP of Sales - FreshRealm - HQ/Remote Position
The EVP Sales will lead the company’s sales organization and be responsible for executing and delivering on all company sales initiatives. The successful EVP Sales is an inspirational, growth minded, structured, senior executive achieving market share growth with financial and sales organizational performance. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the EVP Sales will oversee the company’s national sales team. You will drive sales growth and internal sales operational performance, lead a direct report team of 4 VP sales executives and their sales teams that include directors, regional sales managers, account managers and support staff. Focusing on building high-performance agile teams (4 total, 1 that you will initially lead) that drive growth and achieve sales company initiatives.
The EVP Sales provides leadership, direction and resource stewardship to the organization's sales function. As the organization’s senior-most sales leader, the EVP Sales is accountable for overall sales organization performance, the profitable achievement of sales organization goals and for aligning sales objectives with firm business strategy.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Executive Alignment: Understands and supports the company’s philosophy, mission, strategy and goals; communicates them effectively to all levels of the organization to ensure execution
- Innovative Thinker: Consistently brings new, “big ideas” to the table to ensure continued differentiation. Stays ahead of the market by identifying new opportunities to maintain leadership, and quickly creates strategies and tactics to capture them
- Leader of Leaders: Effectively trains, motivates and leads VP sales group and their leadership teams
- Talent Leader: effectively acquires, develops, manages performance of and retains top talent
- Partner/Customer Advocate: ensures a high-quality partner/customer experience by establishing and implementing enhanced standards
- Ethical Leader: demonstrates uncompromising integrity by embodying the company’s values and standards. The absolute criticality of this point cannot be overstated, as this is the core of how we work everyday in every way
Required Skills and Capabilities:
- Industry thought leader with considerable progressive and management experience in retail grocery perishable CPG a plus
- Understanding of the retail fresh food market with general knowledge of fresh packaged food sold into retail deli
- Broad knowledge and quantifiable sales cases of the top 50 food retailers
- Demonstrated success building and executing program sales at the C-Suite, VP, Director level
- Demonstrated capability to recruit and build a highly successful sales team
- Business savvy, with strong financial and operating acumen including demonstrated P/L responsibility, CRM platforms, KPI’s, promotional ROI’s, trending analysis and operational improvement initiative execution.
- Outstanding communicator, with excellent oral and written communication skills; influential speaker whether addressing large public groups or individuals
- Technology proficient with working knowledge of various platforms and use cases
- A strong passion to compete and ability to win
- Demonstrated success building, managing and motivating national sales teams
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Master in Business Administration or equivalent, preferred
- Minimum fifteen years of sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment, primarily in CPG
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations