FreshRealm - The Power of Fresh Thinking
As an innovative Food-Tech leader, FreshRealm provides a platform solution from end to end that enables our food industry partners to deliver fully-prepped meal kits, ready-to-eat meals and more — to doorsteps and store shelves.
FreshRealm is looking for leaders that want to deliver fresh thinking and support a healthier way of living for all. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you will have the ability to work with some of the country’s largest retailers, drive change through thoughtful onboarding and sales process design and directly impact customer success and retention, FreshRealm may be the perfect place to call your career home.
Customer Service Manager - FreshRealm - HQ/Remote Position
FreshRealm is looking to add a Customer Service Manager to our growing team. The successful candidate will focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction and care as well as the supervision of our dedicated Customer Service Associates. We need a Customer Service Manager who can take charge of our customer service department and foster positive relationships with our clients. If you know how to find unique ways to deal with customer complaints or concerns, you'd be a perfect fit for this position. The Customer Service Manager ensures that the customers of FreshRealm are satisfied.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis
- Ensure that sales orders for partners are processed and entry of orders is confirmed to the partners when necessary
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings
- Hire and train new customer service agents
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods
- Interface with varying software/platforms: SAP, ERP, CRMS, Order Wizard, EDI Admin App, Google G Suite (Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.), JIRA
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a customer service position
- Proficiency in Google, Microsoft Office and customer service software
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Learning Agility - the willingness and ability to learn from experience, and subsequently apply that learning to perform successfully under new or first-time conditions
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to deliver on what is required to advance the company; takes ownership of work from start to 100% finished work, brings others along with focused intensity
- Functional Skills - possesses top level relevant, usable, experience and knowledge with the ability to establish themselves as the best performer in the industry, at their role and level
- Courage - Prioritizes actions and decisions that move the company forward without hesitation around moments of uncomfortableness; laser focused on the tasks at hand that makes any conflict that could get in the way of that an afterthought
- Thoughtful - In-charge of the room, establishes clear directions in all forms of communication, inclusive, motivates, and in service to others
- Business Athlete - Understands and can execute on and expand FreshRealm's competitive edge strategies, knowledgeable about current and future industry dynamics, knows the competition, winner
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations