FreshRealm - The Power of Fresh Thinking
As an innovative Food-Tech leader, FreshRealm provides a platform solution from end to end that enables our food industry partners to deliver fully-prepped meal kits, ready-to-eat meals and more — to doorsteps and store shelves.
FreshRealm is looking for leaders that want to deliver fresh thinking and support a healthier way of living for all. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you will have the ability to work with some of the country’s largest retailers, drive change through thoughtful onboarding and sales process design and directly impact customer success and retention, FreshRealm may be the perfect place to call your career home.
FreshRealm is seeking an experienced, mechanically/technically minded, and people-oriented Facilities and Maintenance Manager to manage the FreshRealm facility in Swedesboro, NJ. The position will be based in Swedesboro, NJ; however, it will have responsibility across multiple sites on the east coast. Successful candidates will have trade experience required to successfully troubleshoot and manage facility issues and prior experience facilitating the expansion of a major operation. The ideal candidate will develop and oversee the Maintenance team to ensure daily maintenance is achieved, according to plan.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring facilities maintenance work follows safety standards, conforms to specifications, and that work is tracked and completed within the budget guidelines
- Resolving facilities and maintenance related problems, exercising good technical judgement in planning and organizing hands-on effort
- Working with Operations staff to ensure all equipment and facilities are satisfactorily meeting the needs to produce quality product
A Minimum (5) years experience in a management role, preferable in a chilled food environment, within a fast paced business
Experience working in a fresh food manufacturing environment applying common processes, procedures and equipment. Experience managing in a chilled food manufacturing business preferred
3 years or more experience applying and enforcing routine Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) in a food environment is essential
- Good understanding of all continuous improvement production techniques
- Knowledge of large-scale business start-up is preferred
- Demonstrated ability at being a team player
- Certified and trained in OSHA requirements or expectations, HACCP, SDS, First Aid/CPR, and Food Hygiene
- Ability to motivate others to work routine and monotonous processes and stand for extended periods of time
- Must have a good understanding of English, bilingual (Spanish) speaking skills are helpful
- Ability to work in a cold/ damp environment and stand for extended periods
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations