FreshRealm - The Power of Fresh Thinking
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition, they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
The Supervisor will be responsible for daily plant operation. This person will assure plant production, safety, food safety and ensure objectives are met.
Functions in a department that exists to provide quality perishable, dry line grocery and general merchandise product to the pick lines in a timely manner. The incumbent's primary responsibility involves processing incoming product and selecting, loading and preparing outgoing product.
- Adhere to and enforce ALL GMP and FreshRealm SOPs
- Supervisor will be responsible to aid and direct fulfillment and/or sanitation personnel
- Excellent communication skills are required in this position, as it will be the Supervisor’s responsibility to communicate any issues that occur to the APM
- Work with the Quality Engineers to ensure quality and accuracy
- Oversee production operations ensuring quality and adherence to production specifications to meet customer expectations and business objectives
- Demonstrate leadership to production supervisors and hourly employees to ensure consistent quality of work
- Ensure the fulfillment of customer orders within the specifications
- Responsible for the clean up and preparation for shift-to-shift operations
- Maintain effective communication of expectations and goals throughout the plant environment
- Ensure effective and efficient production staff deployment to ensure smooth and uninterrupted production operations in collaboration with the plant management
- Organize, identify skills, train and motivate production personnel to ensure consistent quality of work
- Direct all related personnel actions, including training, performance appraisal, discipline and safety
Standards & Accountabilities:
- Plans and prioritizes workload to ensure that department needs are met as well as the overall organizational needs of the company
- Follows instructions promptly and efficiently, taking initiative when appropriate
- Ensures that temporary assignments/coverage for departments are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Adheres to and observes all FreshRealm Work Rules and Regulations and Safe Work Procedures
- Communicates frequently with management to alert the status of on-going operations pertaining to the incumbent's area of responsibility
- Promotes good working relationships by maintaining a courteous and friendly manner
- Maintains favorable working relations with facility personnel
- Responds promptly to telephone calls with consideration and courtesy
- Performs various Warehouse/Transportation Department-related functions and assignments in an accurate and timely manner, as required
- Maintains order selection performance standards of speed and accuracy with minimum damage
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2 to 3 years in related role
- Experience in leadership role for food production or food processing industry
- MUST HAVE: Experience in food manufacturing processes and working with related production equipment
Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or alien authorized to work in the US on an unlimited basis
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations