FreshRealm: The Power of Fresh Thinking
FreshRealm enables forward-thinking food industry partners to meet changing consumer needs by delivering prepped perishables — including fully-prepped meal kits, ready-to-cook/heat meals and more — to doorsteps and store shelves.
In an industry that’s not optimized to deliver on the massive influx of consumer demand for prepped perishable food (pre-sliced onions, chopped garlic, cut pineapple, etc.), FreshRealm has identified and created the infrastructure and solutions needed for each part of the complex process of bringing fresh, convenient meals and foods to market including: quick-turn, just-in-time supply and fulfillment, strategic partnerships, cold chain management, and proprietary technology to integrate every aspect. The result is the ability to deliver programs to partners at national scale efficiently (in both time and expense) with the highest safety and quality standards.
FreshRealm is looking for leaders that want to deliver fresh thinking and support a healthier way of living for all. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you will have the ability to work with some of the country’s largest retailers, drive change through thoughtful onboarding and sales process design and directly impact customer success and retention, FreshRealm may be the perfect place to call your career home.
The Maintenance Planner will be responsible for reviewing equipment work orders, and staffing information to set maintenance priorities. The Maintenance planner will be responsible for supporting all sites as it relates to spare parts management, determines schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment, and skill of personnel. Distributes maintenance schedules to departments and responds to facility work orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requisitions materials and supplies, such as tools, equipment, or replacement parts and examines objects, systems, or facilities and analyzes information to determine needed installations, services, or repairs
- Utilizes metrics/data to evaluate and improve work processes and Utilizes standard work processes to ensure repeatable performance
- Monitors production schedules to ensure they are consistent with goals Computes estimates and actual costs of factors such as materials, labor, or outside contractors.
- Corrective, Predictive and Preventative maintenance job scoping planning and scheduling, including the estimation of labor, materials and cost
- Continually develop and implement ideas to reduce product-manufacturing cost, without exceeding budgeted dollar amounts.
- Ability to fully leverage a Computerized Maintenance Management System CMS,
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of principles involved in Preventive/Predictive Maintenance
- Knowledge of maintenance project implementation
- Strong knowledge of production and manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Knowledge of basic and advanced methods of training and coaching individuals and groups
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and coordination of people
- Strong Interpersonal, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings.
- Ability to prepare detailed repair and metrics reports
- Ability to work within an integrated operating enterprise
- Ability to work a variable schedule
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities consistent with the essential duties and responsibilities
- Fresh Food Manufacturing/Assembly
- 5 years (Required) Manufacturing industry
- Experience in Purchase Order Systems