FreshRealm: The Power of Fresh Thinking
As an innovative Food-Tech leader, FreshRealm provides a platform solution from end to end that enables our food industry partners to deliver fully-prepped meal kits, ready-to-eat meals and more — to doorsteps and store shelves.
FreshRealm is looking for leaders that want to deliver fresh thinking and support a healthier way of living for all. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you will have the ability to work with some of the country’s largest retailers, drive change through thoughtful onboarding and sales process design and directly impact customer success and retention, FreshRealm may be the perfect place to call your career home.
Supply Chain Analyst at FreshRealm
The Supply Chain Analyst will conduct data analysis to improve our supply chain operations. Your job will help us increase efficiency and reduce costs, run as smoothly and profitably as possible. It requires an analytical mind and a strong business acumen. Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Work directly with the Director of Supply Chain to analyze data, track KPIs and present information to the supply chain team to enhance decision making
- Review and improve processes and methods to gather supply chain data
- Collect data and identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects (RFQs, Inventory replenishments schedules, logistics routes optimization)
- Work cross-functionally with operations, sales, and product development team to ensure data integrity
- Performing ad-hoc analysis on inventory management, sourcing and order frequencies in adherence with QA guidelines
- Follow up on PPV variances identifying root causes
- Evaluate vendor performance according to quality standards and product shelf life
This role will work out of company headquarters in Ventura, CA, or remotely.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Supply Chain, Mathematics or a related field
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience is required
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
- Working knowledge of MS Office and/or Google Suite, relational databases and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Proven experience as a Supply Chain Analyst, Logistics Coordinator or similar role in the food industry
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g. inventory planning, warehouse management)
- Outstanding organizational ability
- Excellent communication skills
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.