FreshRealm: The Power of Fresh Thinking
As an innovative Food-Tech leader, FreshRealm provides a platform solution from end to end that enables our food industry partners to deliver fully-prepped meal kits, ready-to-eat meals and more — to doorsteps and store shelves.
FreshRealm is looking for leaders that want to deliver fresh thinking and support a healthier way of living for all. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you will have the ability to work with some of the country’s largest retailers, drive change through thoughtful onboarding and sales process design and directly impact customer success and retention, FreshRealm may be the perfect place to call your career home.
Finance Manager at FreshRealm
Work with all areas of the business as a collaborative, integral working partner to provide timely, accurate financial forecasts that will help the organization achieve its near-term and long-term fiscal goals.
Effect positive change as the organization continues to grow and see your efforts driving results.
Position Location: Ventura, California
- Partner with the functional department leaders to provide insight and perspective on results, risks and opportunities in areas such as customer and product profitability, capital analysis, cost, and process optimization
- Demonstrate the ability to use your business knowledge to influence actions and constructively challenge the status quo at all levels of the organization
- Have a proven ability to develop partnerships and effectively influence change across a broad stakeholder network.
- Demonstrate change agility and the ability to deal with ambiguity for yourself and others.
- Demonstrate the ability to leverage financial and business systems to monitor business activities and to aid in decision making
- Execute on the design, development and delivery of SAP system reporting and business process design to be used to drive business decision making and execution of fiscal plans.
- Provide detailed analysis of weekly flash forecast, identifying risks and opportunities.
- Manage, train, evaluate, develop finance staff members.
- Cash Flow management and reporting
- Define and facilitate accounting master data set-up for enhanced use of the ERP system
- BA/BS required with major in finance or accounting preferred.
- Must possess minimum of 7 years of work experience in progressive finance roles with supervisory and project management experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a traditional manufacturing or food processing environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong systems skills; experience with an ERP system tracing source transactions, understanding goods movements, researching transaction processing issues.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to problem solve.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment while managing multiple projects and workstreams.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and able to quickly absorb and synthesize new information into challenges and problem solving.
- Must be resilient and adapt quickly to frequent changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage multiple projects and workstreams while meeting specific timelines and deliverables.
- Success, goal, and accomplishment orientation.
- Ability to follow clear and specific instructions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong PC skills, including spreadsheets and advanced formulas.
MBA strongly preferred. Proficiency in the use of Google Suite. Experience with SAP B1 (preferred, but not mandatory).
Short Term outlook: due to COVID restrictions, you may initially work some time remote, but eventually the role will require on-site presence at Ventura HQ location.