Technology Development/Project Mgr
FreshRealm is seeking Technology Development Project Manager that will function as a key leader in the technology department. The Technology Development Project Manager will serve as the critical link and interface to the FreshRealm organization and technology teams, with a focus on problem and needs identification, and development and implementation of innovative technology solutions. The Technology Manager will report directly to the Sr Director of Technology and will lead an amazing team of developers, engineers, and technicians working to scale an organization using technology in a way never seen in the fresh food industry
- Technology strategy; Works with leadership to develop and execute tactical aspects of an overall strategy
- Develops team goals, plans, and standards consistent with the technological, operational, administrative, financial, legal, and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
- Technology forecasting; influences the information strategy of the company based on forecasting information from senior management. Utilizes data extracted from multiple resources, to develop reporting, dashboards and operational applications to support business decisions.
- Explores new technologies to recommend for future planning and potential implementation
- Manages and evaluates team activities including research, design, and development of new technologies, service level determination, and complaint management.
- Technology roadmap; mapping technologies to business and industry needs
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner/Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Work with the user community, technical team and vendors to determine and implement best practices for all IT Operations
- Development and oversight of Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery (DR) planning.
- Ability to handle multiple, and competing priorities
- Multi-site and dynamic remote field connectivity oversight and management
- Solution finder—a problem solver
- Big Picture Thinker –Visionary, actively researches emerging and leading technology solutions
- Team Builder
- Proven experience developing, implementing, and supporting long term strategic technology initiatives, demonstrating a return on investment to organization leadership.
- Experience with reporting: Financial and Operational custom reports
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- 10 years of technical development experience
- 5 years of leadership experience in a technical environment
- Technical Project Management
- Strong experience setting vision and direction for application development, integration, data analytics, and/or UI development teams.
- Excellent vendor management, including contract negotiation experience
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to JIRA, Confluence, Google G Suite, ERP (SAP B1), EDI
- Understanding of APIs, core application development, and back-end and front-end systems
Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or alien authorized to work in the US on an unlimited basis