FreshRealm: The Power of Fresh Thinking
As an innovative Food-Tech leader, FreshRealm provides a platform solution from end to end that enables our food industry partners to deliver fully-prepped meal kits, ready-to-eat meals and more — to doorsteps and store shelves.
FreshRealm is looking for leaders that want to deliver fresh thinking and support a healthier way of living for all. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you will have the ability to work with some of the country’s largest retailers, drive change through thoughtful onboarding and sales process design and directly impact customer success and retention, FreshRealm may be the perfect place to call your career home
Accounts Receivable Coordinator at FreshRealm is responsible for:
- Liaise with customers effectively, execute collection activities and deliver results within expectations, reconcile daily/monthly AR balance with customer records, address delinquent payments & discrepancies promptly.
- Collaborate with various internal business functions, Order Management (EOP), Sales, Logistics, Finance, Implementation and Legal.
- Daily credit limit and sales forecast assessment and scrutiny analysis.
- Track and follow up on miscellaneous billings and other receivables.
- Experience monitoring major accounts and with strong analytical and reconciliation skills.
- Assist Assistant Controller/Controller with ad hoc activities/projects on an as needed.
- Ensure accuracy of all customer account data, cash posting, and billing experience is a plus.
- Journal entries, G/L reconciliation on month/quarter/year ends.
- Perform credit and financial analysis on new and existing customers to determine their credit worthiness
- Ideal candidates must have at least 4 plus years of high-volume AR, Credit and Collections experience in a fast face environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication, recon, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable to change and new processes.
- Able to work under time pressure, able to prioritize workload and meet strict deadlines.
- Positive attitude and flexible with hours especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing.
- Must be detail-oriented, possess strong time management and be able to prioritize multiple key tasks. A hands-on individual who is organized, accurate, results-oriented, and possesses great integrity.
- College degree is preferred.
- Systems savvy preferably SAP B1 or other ERP experience, proficiency in Pivot, Excel and Word.