FreshRealm: The Power of Fresh Thinking
As an innovative Food-Tech leader, FreshRealm provides a platform solution from end to end that enables our food industry partners to deliver fully-prepped meal kits, ready-to-eat meals and more — to doorsteps and store shelves.
FreshRealm is looking for leaders that want to deliver fresh thinking and support a healthier way of living for all. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you will have the ability to work with some of the country’s largest retailers, drive change through thoughtful onboarding and sales process design and directly impact customer success and retention, FreshRealm may be the perfect place to call your career home.
Sales Operations Manager at FreshRealm
The Sales Operations Manager (SOM) supports functions essential to sales organization productivity. These include planning, reporting, data insights/analysis, sales process optimization, and sales program implementation. The SOM is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization. Reporting to the VP Sales & Marketing, the SOM also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization.
Responsibilities and Activities
- Sales Planning & Forecasting: Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the Company.
- Sales Process: Identifies opportunities for sales process improvement including lead generation, sales cycle optimization and communication protocol. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Data Insights & Analysis: Works closely with the Finance team to analyze POS, syndicated and internal data sets, and develop meaningful insights that increase sales. Meaningful data insights include, NPD recommendations, competitive insights, promotion planning and pricing considerations.
- Sales Reporting: Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports, assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed. Implements enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams. Monitors the sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Stakeholder Management: Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
Accountability and Performance Measurement
- Accountable for on-time implementation of sales organization performance objectives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of sales organization processes
Required Skills and Capabilities
- Highly Organized: Detail oriented to ensure process, reports and data management are executed flawlessly
- Multi-task: Willingness to change gears at a moment’s notice, and to juggle many projects at once
- Project Management: Ability to manage an entire project from conception to execution and debrief.
- Physical: Capable of lifting 40 pounds, standing for extended periods of time, and working in outdoor environments.
- Administrative: Familiar with MS Office programs, Google docs, and Sales Force.
Attitude and Approach
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a “can do” attitude.
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Outgoing personality and a great communicator
- Possesses a continuous improvement mindset.
- High achiever with a customer centric approach
- Ability to communicate with cross functional teams (internal and external)
- Fast moving and Adaptable
- Exhibits Professionalism
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Four year college degree from an accredited institution. Three years sales or sales management experience in a business-to business sales environment. Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives. PC proficiency