HR Coordinator at FreshRealm - Ventura, CA
Provides department support in a full range of HR functional areas including records administration, on/off-boarding and coordinating/implementing HR initiatives and activities. Supports all administrative aspects of compliance and reception/office administration and service related activities.
Supports HR processes including but not limited to:
- Coordinates on-boarding process for newly hired employees; ensures new hire forms and processes are completed and records are filed.
- Creates and maintains all electronic employee records using ADP Workforce Now Document Cloud.
- Provides administrative support to the Human Resources department. Maintains confidential employment/employee relations data and records.
- Develops and/or administers various HR business processes such as exit processing, conversions, candidate processing/experience and onboarding.
- Assists with the planning and execution of employee activities and programs to support creating a fun and engaged culture.
- Responds to a wide range of employee inquiries. Interacts with all levels of employee to resolve issues. Monitors incoming telephone calls to determine the appropriate course of action. Refers callers to appropriate source.
- Prepares reports and presentations. Develops spreadsheets and prepares reports for use by the Human Resources Department.
- Creates various communications to publicize upcoming employee events and programs.
- Supports administration of various compliance and employee relations programs such as unemployment claims administration, workers compensation, leave of absence and other functional activities.
- May assist with coordination of job postings ensuring a high degree of quality in candidate facing spaces.
- Schedules travel and interviews for candidates, calendaring meetings, problem-solving, and communication with recruiters, candidates, vendors, and agencies.
- Ensure timely and accurate compliance reporting in various areas such as EEO, regulatory postings and mandated training through LMS administration for all sites across US.
- Manage office services support for 50 person office, including ordering supplies, mail and shipping, vendor management for site repairs and other related needs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Requires a High School diploma or its equivalent. College degree preferred.
Minimum 2-3 years related experience in Human Resources administration. Recruiting and employee relations support experience a plus.
- Proficient skills in word processing and spread sheet software; Google Suite a plus
- Attention to detail and accuracy, timely delivery of projects and highly proficient organizational skills
- Familiarity and working knowledge using HRIS tools; ADP Workforce Now a plus
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to take initiative and drive results
- Friendly and oriented to delivering positive customer service experiences for employees and visitors