As an innovative Food-Tech leader, FreshRealm provides a platform solution from end to end that enables our food industry partners to deliver fully-prepped meal kits, ready-to-eat meals and more — to doorsteps and store shelves.
FreshRealm is looking for leaders that want to deliver fresh thinking and support a healthier way of living for all. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you will have the ability to work with some of the country’s largest retailers, drive change through thoughtful on boarding and sales process design and directly impact customer success and retention, FreshRealm may be the perfect place to call your career home.
As a member of our software development team, you will assist in the continuing development of our in-house proprietary software platform. This role will be an integral part of our development team. You will be collaborating cross-functionally with internal departments as you design and develop microservices and applications to fill business needs. You will need to possess a passion for software development, systems architecture, and data as well as an innate curiosity about learning new web technologies.
- Work with development teams and product managers to design software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience in a team environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- SQL (MySQL, MSSQL)
- Creating and consuming REST APIs
- Work experience in data analysis.
- Strong appreciation for data collection and analytics.
- Experience with the full life-cycle of software development, including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, documenting, implementation and delivery.
- Ability to build products from inception to release.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences.
- Design and implement unit and functional testing.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and TDD.
- Able to share knowledge with the team and contribute to system architecture design decisions
- Upon on-boarding, the candidate should be able to adapt quickly, have an understanding of current architecture and work independently to fulfill the project deliverable.