Join a high-growth Operations team for an NYC-based custom apparel start-up
Fresh Prints is a New York-based custom apparel startup. We find incredible students and give them the working capital, training, and support to build the business at their schools.
You will join the Operations team which handles a very crucial part of the business and is responsible for ensuring that the right product is delivered to our customers. We worked on 10,000+ orders last year with a direct impact on our revenue.
We are crazy about our customers and team members and would jump out of a plane (with a parachute) if we had to for every single person who makes up this family. In that spirit, we're looking for people who want to be a part of this family rather than people who are just looking for their next job. To us, that means we want someone who takes our mission of building and supporting student entrepreneurship to heart. Here are some of the values that are really important to us:
- Produce extremely high-quality work simply because we enjoy producing good work
- Be irrationally passionate about the things you do
- Foster a culture with a good sense of humor
- Blur the lines between social life and work life
- Be really demanding, but really fair
- Challenge everything
- Encourage logical experimentation
We set a really high bar for ourselves and look for people who want to push the limit. Joining Fresh Prints isn't for everyone. We expect a lot and are very honest about that. This is really only a good fit for people who really love challenges and thrive in an environment where extremely high performance is the expectation.
- Resolving Stock Issue Tickets, Licensing Tickets and other Miscellaneous Tickets.
- Act as a back-up for the Order Processing team if OS pool volume is low.
- Work on Sample Order processing
- Work on Printer Capacity Management System (PCMS) ratings updation
- Adhoc Tasks during the slow season
- Work on reporting tasks and projects
- Train and mentor Jr. Associates when required.
- 2-3 years of experience in Operations/Logistics
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Able to work on complex tasks under tight timelines
- Able to make decisions without direct supervision
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Goal-Driven. You’re set on your goals and respect the timelines your goals are bound by
- Proactive. You believe it’s always on you to make sure anything you do is a success
- In love with challenges. You revel in solving problems and want a job that pushes you out of your comfort zone
- Calm under pressure. You have a sense of urgency but can channel it into productively working through any number of issues
- Open to change. You’re inspired by the endless ways in which everything we do can always be improved
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary of $ 7,200
- Health insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance (India only)
- Learning opportunities
- Working in a great culture
Working Hours & Location:
- Working hours are 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST (US Timings) or 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, Monday to Friday. Your working days for the most part would be Monday to Friday. We may need you to pitch in on some weekends during the extreme busy season and you would receive your week-offs on another two consecutive days (eg: Friday and Saturday).
- Remote (India)
Fresh Prints is an equal employment opportunity employer and promotes diversity; actively encouraging people of all backgrounds, ages, LGBTQ+, and those with disabilities to apply.