Support the order processing team for a New York-based start-up (Optional WFH)
Fresh Prints is a New York-based custom apparel startup. We find incredible students and give them the working capital, training, and support to build the business at their schools.
You will join the Order Processing team which handles a very crucial part of the business and is responsible for ensuring that the right product is delivered to our customers. We worked on 10,000+ orders last year with a direct impact on our revenue.
You will also be reporting to one of our Operations Manager and you will be working on a set of unique orders every day and each one of those orders will pose logistical challenges that’ll you’ll have to work through and be directly responsible for all the orders you’re handling. You’ll have a lot of autonomy and decision-making power.
This role has an impact on the following:
- How to coordinate the logistics of a million-dollar campaign that involves overseas & domestic vendors
- How to reduce costs & increase our profit margins for a given order
- How to deliver an order in 5 days if the standard turnaround time is 10 days
We’re looking for someone who can think on their feet, isn’t afraid to take on challenges on a day-to-day basis, and is high on energy. We’re on a remarkable growth trajectory and as Fresh Prints grows, you will grow too. For the right person, this role offers unlimited opportunities. You will be given the space and guidance to have a tremendous impact.
- Processing all the orders assigned to you promptly
- Navigating through the logistical challenges posed by each order to find an optimal solution
- Coordinating order timelines with Campus Managers/Clients/Vendors/Decorators to ensure that everyone is on the same page
- Working on projects/campaigns as and when required
- 2-3 years of experience in Operations/Logistics
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Able to work on complex tasks under tight timelines
- Able to make decisions without direct supervision
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Goal-Driven. You’re set on your goals and respect the timelines your goals are bound by
- Proactive. You believe it’s always on you to make sure anything you do is a success
- In love with challenges. You revel in solving problems and want a job that pushes you out of your comfort zone
- Calm under pressure. You have a sense of urgency but can channel it into productively working through any number of issues
- Open to change. You’re inspired by the endless ways in which everything we do can always be improved
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive annual salary up to $7,200 annually
- Health insurance
- Learning opportunities
- Working in a great culture
- This is a full remote position in the Philippines
- Working hours are 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST (US Timings) Monday to Friday; however to make sure we can coordinate across time zones we ask that everyone in this role be available for meetings/emails/hangout Chat etc. at least from approximately 8:00 am to 6:00 pm EST (US Timings) from Monday to Friday
Fresh Prints is an equal employment opportunity employer and promotes diversity; actively encouraging people of all backgrounds, ages, LGBTQ+, and those with disabilities to apply.