Frontier is a subsidiary of Fresh Prints. Fresh Prints is a New York based, fast-growing, fully-remote, 150-person company that has most of our team in India and Philippines. A few years ago Fresh Prints started helping other fast-growing companies build their teams. We got so good at it that we decided to spin out a new company to focus exclusively on that and call it Frontier.
Here at Frontier, we help companies grow full-time, cross-functional teams abroad. We hire the smartest people, and we place them into the best companies. In three years, we’ve never lost a client.
If you like one of the Frontier roles, and you apply, and you’re accepted, we’ll screen you with a couple of internal interviews, and will work on getting you an interview for a full-time job within the month.
Think of us as your personal talent agent, and good luck with the application :)
About The Role
Frontier is looking for a dynamic, tech-savvy Sales Associate with excellent communication skills to join our team.
You will be the first point of contact with prospective customers and be responsible for researching and qualifying leads by phone and email. You’ll be handling both inbound and outbound sales activities -- your main goal will be qualifying new business to set appointments for Sales Reps.
In sum, if you’re a great listener and can identify a customer’s needs, we want to chat with you.
- Negotiating contracts with clients to ensure mutual satisfaction with each transaction
- Preparing proposals for new business opportunities or contracts with existing clients
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients to increase future business opportunities
- Scheduling appointments with prospective clients to discuss products or services offered by the company
- Creating client proposals based on product information provided by marketing staff members
- Keeping track of all communications with clients, such as emails, phone calls, letters, and faxes
- Reviewing proposals from clients for possible problems or conflicts with company policies
- Identifying potential customers through research and networking activities, then contacting them to set up meetings or presentations
- Managing accounts receivable and payable, including sending billing notices, collecting payments from clients, and submitting payments to vendors for supplies used in projects
- A flair for sales process with prior experience
- Upbeat, enthusiastic, pleasant personality and attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills and energetic phone presence
- Professional, competitive, determined, and results oriented
- Flexible, open-minded, and able to deliver success despite ambiguity
- Dedicated to tracking and improving performance and efficiency on a daily basis
- Desire to learn a consultative approach to selling our products and services
Job specific requirements
- 2+ years prior B2B sales experience
- Prior experience with CRM softwares
- Excellent internet for video calls
- Ability to work on the US time zones
- Excellent English, including understanding of a wide array of idioms (assessed via written, phone and video tests)
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive annual salary between ~$7000 to $8000 (adjusted for experience and location)
- Learning opportunities
- Working in a great culture
- You will have to work in the US shifts
- This is a permanent remote position
- You will be paid on a monthly basis