Looking for SDR Managers for an NYC-based start-up
Fresh Prints is an NYC-based custom apparel company searching for every possible way we can delight our customers. Our team is 300 strong of irrationally passionate, slightly quirky people, on a mission to make apparel ordering painlessly easy and fun. We've been in business since 2009 and have been featured by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for six years in a row.
The Sales Development Manager powers the growth of Fresh Prints. As an SDR Manager, you’ll be planning and optimizing sales campaigns, and ideating through new customer acquisition funnels. We need an enthusiastic leader who has strong business acumen, natural sales instincts, solid technical aptitude with amazing communication skills!
- How do we motivate SDRs to work more efficiently?
- How do we create a process that helps us qualify, and assign high-intent leads quickly?
- How do we usher in the next stage at Fresh Prints?
As Sales Development Rep Manager, you will tackle those questions and many more. You’ll directly manage our SDR Team and work on increasing the quality and number of leads. We’re looking for someone who is willing to take ownership, has excellent communication and management skills, and is proactive. Needless to say, you’ll grow as Fresh Prints grows. You’ll get all the time and support you need to learn a lot, develop professionally, and have a big impact.
- Interview, hire & lead training for new Sales Development Representatives.
- Lead the SDR Team to maximize output on inbound leads generated by marketing campaigns
- Work with the Marketing Team on analyzing, identifying gaps and optimizing leads from new marketing channels
- Manage the key metrics of your reports like First Response Time the number of leads qualified.
- Conduct QA analysis for the team and deliver objective + subjective feedback to improve overall quality.
- Complete regular 1-1s and coach team members to perform better and maximize their potential
- Manage performance improvement plans for low performers
- Lead by example on work ethic and performance
- Fluency in English, exceptional oral and written communication skills along with a neutral accent
- Experience with sales engagement tools like Reply.io or Outreach.io
- Experience with ticketing software like Zendesk or Freshdesk
- 2+ years of Team Management experience - Would be great if it’s in Customer facing roles or sales/lead gen
- Focused on Numbers & should be Data-Driven
- Great motivational, interpersonal and people skills
- Detail-oriented and meticulous with work
- Self-motivated and excited to work on different projects
- Problem Solver
- Thoughtful and introspective
- A fantastic communicator
- Demanding, but fair
- Comfortable with tough problems
Who you are:
You're the type of person who would rather move fast and fail, than wait to navigate through red tape. You prefer taking initiative to waiting for someone to tell you what to do. You are super energetic. You don't view rejection as a setback, you view it as being one step closer to the right answer. You're organized and you pride yourself on your ability to find time-saving strategies that allow you to juggle multiple while it only looks like you're juggling one. You're diligent, and you labor over the details because you love delighting people in the smallest of ways.
Compensation & Benefits
- Highly competitive salary commensurate to experience ranging between $15,000 - $20,000 per annum
- Working in a great culture
- Health Insurance
- Philippines (Remote)
- 8:00AM to 5:00PM (EST)
Fresh Prints is an equal employment opportunity employer and promotes diversity; actively encouraging people of all backgrounds, ages, LGBTQ+, and those with disabilities to apply