Be A Crucial Member of an Innovative Growth Team
Fresh Prints is an NYC-based custom apparel startup. We find incredible students and give them the working capital, training, and support to build the business at their schools. We have 400+ students who will do $15 million in sales over the next 12 months.
You’ll be focused on the next $50 million. What are the tech needs of our internal team? What are the requirements of our end customers? How can we tackle those via tech? How do we build user experiences that turn our software into easy-to-use products? What does a high-converting user experience look like? How do we innovate to have an impact on the revenue? How do we usher in the next stage at Fresh Prints?
You’ll work on those questions and many more with the other members of our cross-functional Growth team. As our UX UI Associate, there will be plenty of room for you to experiment, make mistakes, learn from them, build a vision, have an impact on business, and eventually, become a product thinker.
As Fresh Prints grows, you will too. For the right person, this role offers an uncapped opportunity.
- Work with our tech team to design user experiences for our internal and client-facing tech
- Conduct extensive user research
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the UX-UI Team Lead
- Write user stories and translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, and hi-fi prototypes
- Test the wireframes and hi-fi prototypes with all the stakeholders and rapidly iterate on those designs
- Prep design- handoffs and work alongside engineers and product managers throughout the production cycle
- Optimize existing user experiences
- Create clean, modern, high-converting, and intuitive user interfaces
- 4+ years of UX UI design experience
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in design or human-computer interaction (HCI)
- A strong portfolio of user-centred design solutions (Behance, dribble, personal website, etc.)
- Familiarity with Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, and Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Proactive: You believe it’s always on you to make sure anything you do is a success
- In love with challenges: You revel in solving problems and want a job that pushes you out of your comfort zone
- Goal-oriented: You’re incredibly ambitious. You’re dedicated to a long-term vision of who you are and where you want to go
- Open to change: You’re inspired by the endless ways in which everything we do can always be improved
- Calm under pressure: You have a sense of urgency but channel it into productively working through any issues
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive annual salary
- Health insurance
- Personal Accident Policy (India only)
- The opportunity to learn a lot rapidly
- Working in a great culture. We’re a talented, engaged, and ambitious team dedicated to building a business together. We work very hard but we’re also very good at each other. The entire Fresh Prints team is kind, open, informal, and caring. We earnestly support each other in our personal and professional goals
- The job can be based in India or the Philippines (Remote)
- For candidates from India, we will have an office in Hyderabad eventually. However, working from the office is completely optional.
- Work timings are ~3:30 am to 12:30 pm EST (2 PM - 11 PM IST)
Fresh Prints is an equal employment opportunity employer and promotes diversity; actively encouraging people of all backgrounds, ages, LGBTQ+, and those with disabilities to apply.