Drive growth at one of the fastest-growing companies in America
Fresh Prints is a New York-based custom apparel startup. We find incredible students and give them the working capital, training, and support to build the business at their schools. We have 400+ students who will contribute significantly to our revenue in the next 12 months.
Data is a product that can be used to drive team behaviours and generate revenue growth.
- How do we use our data to drive up account value?
- How do we develop additional revenue channels?
- How do we increase operational efficiency?
- How do we usher in the next stage at Fresh Prints?
These are the questions that our cross-functional Growth Team members work on every day. They do so not as data analysts, developers, or marketers, but as entrepreneurs, determined to drive the business forward.
As a Data Engineer, you’ll touch every aspect of data at Fresh Prints. You’ll work on automating pipelines from different data sources. You will develop alert systems for errors, build an immediate cleanup plan, and document the evolution of the ingestion process. You will also assist in mining that data for insights and building visualizations that help the entire company utilize those insights.
- Designing, building, and operationalizing large-scale enterprise data solutions and applications using data pipeline and automation services
- Create, restructure, and manage large datasets, files, and systems
- Take complete ownership of the implementation of data pipelines and hybrid data systems
- Build connections between the data warehouse and the BI tool
- Manage our ETL solutions
- Monitor and maintain overall data system health
- Optimize the performance of our data systems
- Fix production issues with data
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or DBA
- 2+ years of experience in building data pipelines
- 2+ years of strong experience in SQL
- 2+ years of experience with ETL tools
- Experience in an agile development environment
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience with GCP and Big Query is a plus
- Experience with Amazon Cloud is a plus
- Able to connect the dots between data and business value
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive: You believe it’s always on you to make sure anything you do is a success
- In love with challenges: You revel in solving problems and want a job that pushes you out of your comfort zone
- Goal-oriented: You’re incredibly ambitious. You’re dedicated to a long-term vision of who you are and where you want to go
- Open to change: You’re inspired by the endless ways in which everything we do can always be improved
- Calm under pressure: You have a sense of urgency but channel it into productively working through any issues
- Bachelor in computer science or information management is a strong plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance (India only)
- Learning opportunities
- Working in a great culture
- We will have an office in Hyderabad eventually but working from the office in Hyderabad is completely optional
- If you are applying from the Philippines, you would work remotely
- Monday - Friday, 1:30 PM to 11:30 PM IST (3 AM to 1 PM EST)
Fresh Prints is an equal employment opportunity employer and promotes diversity; actively encouraging people of all backgrounds, ages, LGBTQ+, and those with disabilities to apply.