Join an Innovative Growth Team as Full Stack Engineer
Fresh Prints is an NYC-based custom apparel startup. We find incredible students and give them the working capital, training, and support to build the business at their schools. We have 400+ students who will do $40+ million in sales over the next 12 months.
What can we create through tech? How do we develop additional revenue channels? Increase operational efficiency? How do we usher in the next stage at Fresh Prints? These are the questions our cross-functional Growth Team members work on every day. They are not QA engineers, developers, or marketers but are determined to drive the business forward.
You’d be one of our Full stack engineers on the Growth Team, who is well-versed in developing and delivering business applications. You’ll work with our PMs, Quality engineers, and designers to understand our business requirements, develop solutions, and ensure we deploy high-performance and scalable products. As such, you’ll touch every component of software development.
As Fresh Prints grows, you will too. With time, you will be given the space and guidance to have a tremendous impact on the company's future. For the right person, this role offers an uncapped opportunity.
- Develop highly responsive User interfaces using angular and other front-end technologies.
- Developing backend APIs that are scalable using frameworks on NodeJS.
- Work with MySQL and other databases
- Write and maintain unit tests for the applications
- Ensuring that Application performance metrics meet the standards.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Ensure that solutions are meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Monitor reliability and performance of internal systems to prevent issues
- Working knowledge of the latest versions of Angular and Node JS.
- Perform code reviews and give feedback.
- Coordinate with our PMs, Design team, Exec team, and any product stakeholders
- Should be able to understand the business and has the vision to grow and rally people behind the vision
- Full-stack developer with 3+ years of experience
- We would like to hire people with hands-on experience working with Angular 8+ versions, Node JS, and MySQL.
- Strong understanding of Express Framework
- Hands-on experience in working with web services, databases, and web frameworks
- Knowledge of Agile and SCRUM
- Working on complex UI and Code Reviews
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
The Best Candidate:
- Is passionate about making a world-class software organization.
- Has experience working on large-scale distributed platforms either as part of a team
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment, working with a highly-talented team and shifting priorities.
- Has excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Is great at making data-driven decisions; should use appropriate metrics and report using them in Executive/senior leadership meetings.
- Can build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners for the program.
- Has strong business and technical vision.
- Can stay abstract or detail-oriented as the situation demands.
- Has demonstrated the ability to think big, bring new ideas, and build teams & infrastructure for the future.
- Learns quickly; must know when to listen and when to take charge.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance (India only)
- The opportunity to learn a lot rapidly
- Working with a talented and engaged team dedicated to building a business together.
- The job can be based in India
- We will have an office in Hyderabad eventually. However, working from our office is entirely optional.
- Candidates from other countries may be considered
- 1:30 pm IST - 11:30 pm IST.
Fresh Prints is an equal employment opportunity employer and promotes diversity, actively encouraging people of all backgrounds, ages, LGBTQ+, and those with disabilities to apply.