Frontier is a subsidiary of Fresh Prints. Fresh Prints is a New York based, fast-growing, fully-remote, 150-person company that has most of our team in India and Philippines. A few years ago Fresh Prints started helping other fast-growing companies build their teams. We got so good at it that we decided to spin out a new company to focus exclusively on that and call it Frontier.
Here at Frontier, we help companies grow full-time, cross-functional teams abroad. We hire the smartest people, and we place them into the best companies. In three years, we’ve never lost a client.
If you like one of the Frontier roles, and you apply, and you’re accepted, we’ll screen you with a couple of internal interviews, and will work on getting you an interview for a full-time job within the month.
Think of us as your personal talent agent, and good luck with the application :)
About The Role
We are hiring a Marketing Associate to join our team. As part of this role, you will provide support across a broad range of marketing functions, including email & sms campaign management, push notification campaign management, coupon and discount creation, in-store promotion project management, in-store vendor events coordination, marketing analytics / reporting, and more.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee project management of our email & SMS marketing programs.
- Create coupon and discount codes related to marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with vendors to coordinate in-store tastings & events.
- Run weekly marketing analytics report with support of our data analytics associate.
- Provide team with ideas for new marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Provide miscellaneous marketing support on various marketing initiatives.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of professional experience in the marketing industry
- Ability to communicate internally regarding deadlines, open questions, or knowledge gaps
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Canva or Adobe is a plus
- Familiarity working in ecommerce platforms and content management platforms (e.g., Spotify, Wordpress, etc.)
- Thrives in a fast paced and high-volume work environment