Project Ste Designer
Frontier is a subsidiary of Fresh Prints. Fresh Prints is a New York based, fast-growing, fully-remote, 150-person company that has most of our team in India and Philippines. A few years ago Fresh Prints started helping other fast-growing companies build their teams. We got so good at it that we decided to spin out a new company to focus exclusively on that and call it Frontier.
Here at Frontier, we help companies grow full-time, cross-functional teams abroad. We hire the smartest people, and we place them into the best companies. In three years, we’ve never lost a client.
If you like one of the Frontier roles, and you apply, and you’re accepted, we’ll screen you with a couple of internal interviews, and will work on getting you an interview for a full-time job within the month.
Think of us as your personal talent agent, and good luck with the application :)
One of our clients, Villa Homes is looking to hire a Project Site Designer.
- Work with the Site Design team to prepare documents pertinent to the permitting of ADUs.
- Coordinate CAD for projects and be responsible for the initial drawing setup. You’ll assist in file management, plotting, creating, and updating project drawing lists and general drawing management
- Collaborate with the pre-construction, construction and permitting teams to continually refine the required documents for permitting submission and construction.
- Contribute to the ongoing catalog of AHJ specific documents and code requirements.
What You Have:
- Expertise in architectural drawings, design, and construction processes
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD and Bluebeam software
- Autodesk Certified Professional Credential preferred but not required. (If not ACP certified an AutoCAD assessment test may be required
- Comfort with ambiguity, and a willingness to take on tasks outside of your comfort zone
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn, take on new challenges
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive annual salary
- Awesome learning opportunities in a very short time
- Working in a great culture. We’re a talented, engaged, and an ambitious team dedicated to building a business together. We work very hard but we’re also very good to each other. The entire Frontier team is kind, open, informal, and caring. We earnestly support each other in our personal and professional goals