Virtual Assistant - Chat, Phone & Video - Work From Home
Frontier is a subsidiary of Fresh Prints. Fresh Prints is a New York based, fast-growing, fully-remote, 150-person company that has most of our team in India and Philippines. A few years ago Fresh Prints started helping other fast-growing companies build their teams. We got so good at it that we decided to spin out a new company to focus exclusively on that and call it Frontier.
Here at Frontier, we help companies grow full-time, cross-functional teams abroad. We hire the smartest people, and we place them into the best companies. In three years, we’ve never lost a client.
If you like one of the Frontier roles, and you apply, and you’re accepted, we’ll screen you with a couple of internal interviews, and will work on getting you an interview for a full-time job within the month.
Think of us as your personal talent agent, and good luck with the application.
About The Role
Frontier is looking for a dynamic, tech-savvy Virtual Assistant with excellent communication skills to join our team.
The person we’re looking for would be in charge of handling a wide array of tasks, including scheduling, organizing, booking travel, filing random HR stuff, and occasional people sourcing. If you’re able to juggle multiple activities simultaneously and do not feel overwhelmed working on incredibly different projects at once, then this role is for you.
- Booking travel
- Handling reservations (dinners, lunch, dog groomers)
- Coordinating schedules (email coordination mostly)
- Calling service providers to make sure things are going according to plan
- Random activities: project management, finding talent, customer service issues, etc.
- A flair for customer service along with prior experience
- Upbeat, enthusiastic, pleasant personality and attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills and energetic phone presence
- Professional, competitive, determined, and results oriented
- Flexible, open-minded, and able to deliver success despite ambiguity
- Dedicated to tracking and improving performance and efficiency on a daily basis
Job specific requirements
- Excellent internet for video calls
- Ability to work on the US time zones
- Excellent English, including understanding of a wide array of idioms (assessed via written, phone and video tests)
- Prior client facing or personal assistant experience
- Access to a laptop and a stable & good internet connection
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive annual salary between ~$7000 to $8000 (based on experience)
- Learning opportunities
- Working in a great culture