FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building an amazing online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves customers in over 120 countries.
Telesales Operations Manager (9-Month Contract)
Reporting to the Associate Director, Acquisition you’ll manage the development and execution of targeted marketing strategies to increase trial conversion and revenue, minimize costs and maintain a quality customer experience.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for relationship management, performance and accurate implementation of strategic initiatives related to external outbound call centers
- Set performance standards and goals to meet revenue, quality and call volume quotas
- Track, monitor and analyze results of telesales efforts and tests
- Review scripts, monitor calls and ensure the highest level of QA
- Develop training curriculum, tactics and techniques to enhance sales productivity, ROI, as well as product and technical expertise of the team
- Maximize team performance through training, motivation, and incentive programs
- Provide daily leadership and communications to outsourced locations
- Effectively deliver call center operational targets including sales volume and conversion rates, as well as other targets outlined in the plan
- Work directly with the Acquisition team to nurture qualified leads through trial
What you have:
- Minimum of four years of call center experience, preferably in an outsource environment
- Strong direct marketing, analytical and operational skills
- Fast learner, self-motivated, results oriented and resourceful
- Both a proactive team player and independent worker, with proven track record of working on cross-functional teams
- Ability to analyze, interpret and report results, trends and outcomes
- Flexibility, ability to innovative and to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment
- A strong ability to comprehend and communicate business and accounting concepts simply
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, health benefits from day 1 and extra days off (office is closed between Christmas and New Years)
- RRSP matching program and generous parental leave policy
- Weekly catered lunches, beer, and snacks
- Team and company offsites, hackoffs, and paid community volunteer days and religious observance days
- Professional development opportunities and flexible work schedules
- Office gym with showers and complimentary towel service
- Secure, indoor bike parking with well-stocked repair bay
- Ping Pong, Foosball, Massage Chairs, Nintendo Stations and more.
- Dog friendly office
- TTC Accessible
Sure, there are perks, but the real reason people are proud to work at FreshBooks is because each person knows their opinion is respected, and they can see the difference they make in the lives of over 10 million small business owners around the world. If you want to accelerate your career, work on projects you're passionate about and have just as much of a life outside the office as inside—you're exactly what we're looking for.
We value our people...
We recognize and reward ingenious work. We all have real lives, and respect work lifestyle balance. We all have a voice that is heard throughout the company. We always make time for fun, and have one of the most unique, employee-led cultures out there. Join the FreshBooks choir or a class in the gym, organize a gaming night, teach a dev lunch and learn, or use a paid volunteer day to share your skills with the community. Salaries are competitive and compensation packages include stake in the company. Interested? Let’s get started!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.