The Opportunity - Support Rockstar
Here at FreshBooks, we believe that the best customer service is delivered by a support team that is engaged in their work and excited to be helping our customers! Our Support Team is the heart of FreshBooks - we consider them crucial to our success as a company. We offer a competitive salary, three weeks vacation and a great work environment! We have created an open and collaborative space, where innovative and creative Support Rockstars can really shine. We have developed a team with lots of growth potential for those whose passion it is to surprise and delight, and exceed the expectations of our customers. With coffee and passion fuelling us, we are a team of people who will go above and beyond to deliver the best possible customer experience every time!
The Support phone lines are open from 8:00am to 8:00pm Monday to Friday. This would be a remote optional 12PM Eastern Standard/Daylight Time - close (~8PM) shift.
What Our Support Rockstars Do:
- Go to great (perhaps extraordinary!) lengths when answering phone calls and email tickets to help customers find solutions to whatever problem they face.
- Execute Extraordinary Experiences Everyday! They leave every customer feeling valued and taken care of – we’ve got their back!
- Go beyond their roles to show our customers how much we appreciate them! They extend a kind word, deliver creative gifts, and even surprise our customers with a visit.
Who Our Support Rockstars Are:
- Passionate & Empathetic: they put themselves in the shoes of the small business owners who use FreshBooks, and this drives them to take big steps towards finding a solution for each one of our users.
- Enduring & Resilient: every day, they energetically engage with 30-40 customers, each with their own needs and feelings – and they do it all with a smile!
- Always Striving for More: they are truly passionate about finding ways to improve our users’ experiences, and they work hard to maintain and grow their knowledge of our product in order to always deliver.
- Problem Solvers: every question has an answer, and our Support Rockstars will either find it or create it! “No” is not part of the FreshBooks vernacular. No matter how unconventional a question may seem, our team is happy to tackle it.
- Fantastic Communicators: our Support Rockstars interact with our customers more frequently than anyone else, so it’s critical that their messages are accurate, clear and concise.
- Internet Savvy: our team knows the interwebs and its many applications.
If this sounds like you and you have the ability to work remotely within Canada, here’s how to apply:
- Send us a UNIQUE cover letter, creative video, song, haiku, or whatever tickles your fancy, that convinces us why you’d be the best Support Rockstar ever! As a part of your creative cover letter, tell us about a time when you went over and above the call of duty to help out a customer.
- Please answer the 4 questions listed below. Put yourself in the shoes of our Support Rockstars when addressing these customer queries and assume they have all come in via email.
We also want you to get to know more about the product you will be working with! Sign up for a 30-day trial with FreshBooks and create your business. Your business could be something you currently operate, something you’d really love to build some day, or simply something you’re super-passionate about. Once you’ve started your trial, complete the following tasks in your account:
- Choose a business and set up your company profile
- Add a client and create an invoice (with your logo) for that client
- Create a project and track time
- Add an expense to your account with a receipt attachment
- Put the email address you signed up with in the box below
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the differences in all of our employees. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all FreshBookers. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to this position.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.