The Opportunity: Content Coordinator, Social & Advocacy
The Content Coordinator, Social & Advocacy will execute the social media and advocacy strategies, act as a resource and coordinate with stakeholders across the Company, and identify and prioritize opportunities related to social media and consumer generated content.
Specifically, this position includes:
- Implementing the social media and advocacy strategies
- Managing relationships with internal cross functional teams, particularly recruitment, events & PR and customer support teams
- Identifying points of integration for social media and consumer generated content across digital channels website, email, mobile and others
- Contributing to the development social media as a business and insights driving channel
- Assisting in proving social media’s attribution to revenue driving initiatives
- Assisting in building influencer strategies with brand advocates
- Prioritizing initiatives based on brand positioning, business/marketing goals, engagement potential, resources etc.
- Monitoring social landscape and incorporate emerging tools into overall plans
- Monitoring the impact of social and reporting on effectiveness of initiatives in an effort to maximize results and provide feedback to related stakeholders
We think you'll be an amazing fit for this position if you have:
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, public relations or equivalent training
- 1-3 years of social media experience and digital experience
- 1-3 years maintaining and growing a hub of active product advocates
- The ability to balance multiple projects and priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and capacity to work across all levels and departments in the organization
- Track record of creating social media engagement experiences and digital campaigns
- Customer-focus, with exceptional written and oral communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adapt to change, prioritize competing issues and manage diverse projects
- Knowledge of Adobe Social, Hootsuite, Influitive or similar
Why Join Us
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build a world-class one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today. A member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly! FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.