Title: Financial Analyst
Department: Financial Planning and Analysis (“FP&A”)
Purpose of Role:
The Financial Analyst works with FreshBooks two lines of business, Subscription and Wired Economy, to enable them to determine where to prioritize projects and drive growth most effectively. By providing solid data and supporting analysis, the Financial Analyst brings key insights to the team, and influences business decisions across the company.
The Financial Analyst reports to the Director, FP&A.
The Financial Analyst will primary work with the two Senior Financial Analysts in support of FreshBooks two lines of business; Subscription and Wired Economy.
- Contributes to the forecast, budget, and profitability analysis for both lines of business
- Prepares the daily, monthly, and quarterly reporting of financial and operating results
- Completes variance analysis against targets, budgets and forecasts
- Conducts operational reviews, analysis and support for departments
- Completes ad hoc analysis
- Collaborates with team members across functional areas and works independently to achieve results
- Delivers accurate and timely results
- University undergraduate degree
- Business, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics are preferred
- Attainment or working toward a professional accounting designation an asset
- Financial modeling skills an asset
- Experience with Periscope, MySQL query, an asset
- Very strong Excel skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
** New Graduates are welcome to apply!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.