FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building a kick-ass online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity – Customer Success Associate
The Customer Success Associate is responsible for increasing long term customer retention by providing onboarding support and making FreshBooks more “sticky” for our existing customers. The Associate proactively engages with customers to make recommendations that illustrate FreshBooks’ value and ultimately increase retention. You know what makes a customer successful and what makes them leave, and you pull out all the stops to get them to stay.
As the Customer Success Associate, you:
- Provide outbound customer support with a minimum of 50 calls per day
- Go to great, sometimes extraordinary lengths, when speaking to customers to help them find solutions that are sometimes out of the box
- Know every question has an answer, and can either find it or create it! “No” is not part of the FreshBooks vernacular.
- Proactively support new customers throughout the onboarding process
- Articulate FreshBooks’ value to unpaid account holders in order to turn them in to paid accounts
- Recommend options that will enhance the customer experience and perceived value
We think you'll be an amazing fit for this position if:
- You have a passion for customer success and support
- You have several years of B2C sales or Account Management experience
- You consistently make 50+ dials a day
- A strong sense of ownership coupled with great adaptability
- Adept at adjusting “on the fly” in order to meet customer requirements
- Great verbal and written communication skills individually and to a group
- Excellent presentation skills (online and in person)
Bonus Points For:
- Experience using salesforce.com
Why Join Us
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build a world-class one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.