FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left
to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building a world class online
accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. Known for
extraordinary customer service , FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity – Account Manager
The Account Manager is a critical member of our Sales team. You connect with existing FreshBooks
customers to make sure they are getting the most out of their experience with us - you find solutions,
crunch the numbers, and really demonstrate the value of our products. In addition, you are tirelessly
working to build your funnel in order to keep fueling your sales fire!
This position will require attendance to monthly in person meetings in San Antonio, Texas.
What you'll do:
- Manage your pipeline consisting of strictly current paying FreshBooks customers.
- Manage inbound leads generated from FreshBooks marketing efforts, our customers,
and web properties
- Monthly quotas to hit and exceed your number by cross selling and upselling our
current install base
- Conduct basic financial analysis on customer data and consult/upsell customers
- Work across departments to ensure proper and successful implementation
- Work your funnel by making 40+ calls a day
What you'll need:
- B2B or B2C sales experience with a proven track record of overachieving your quotas
- Ability to make 40+ dials a day
- Ability to physically attend team/Training meetings in person 1-2 days per month.
- A strong sense of ownership coupled with coachability
- Ability to consistently find ways to meet and surpass your goals
- Adept at adjusting “on the fly” in order to meet customer requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills (online and in person)
Bonus points for:
- Experience using Salesforce.com and training in a popular selling system (SPIN,
- Experience in the SAAS, Payments Processing or Bookkeeping/Accounting industries
Why Join Us
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to
small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision
for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build a
world-class one, right here in San Antonio.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team
will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you
require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to
meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding
accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or