It turns out… unicorns are real! FreshBooks reached unicorn status after raising our valuation to more than $1 billion, and we couldn’t be more thrilled. But why are we so excited? Because every success at FreshBooks allows us to build better, stronger accounting software and products, worthy of the trust of Business Owners everywhere. We’ve expanded beyond our Canadian roots, and now have entities across seven countries and counting.
As an Account Executive you will connect with net new client prospects to educate them on the various solutions that FreshBooks can provide to help in the growth of their successful businesses. You are a Sales professional who has a consultative approach to uncover and understand challenges to create efficient solutions leveraging FreshBooks applications.
What you’ll do:
- Create, manage, and close your funnel to meet assigned quotas
- Manage a sales desk of 30+ dials a day
- Prospect for non-FreshBooks users to build your pipeline
- Process and maintain inbound leads generated from FreshBooks marketing efforts, business
- development leads and other lead sources
- Run and close demos previously qualified from the Sales BDR team
- Leverage social media tools to help add leads to your funnel
- Work with other departments to ensure proper and successful implementation
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- A strong sense of ownership coupled with great adaptability
- Ability to attend up to two monthly in-person meetings in the Raleigh, NC Area.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills including the ability to conduct presentations
- Preferred Experience using Salesforce.com
- Preferred previous sales training in a popular selling system (SPIN, PSS, etc)
What You’ll Love About Working Here:
- Three-week onboarding that brings you up to speed on our brand, product, and most importantly, our customers. It’s an awesome opportunity to dive in and understand what we’re all about and build your network within the company. Plus, there are prizes! The first 3 weeks when you join the Sales team after onboarding are dedicated to full time training.
- Amazing growth and mentorship opportunities from a team with a laser-focused mission of shipping extraordinary experiences.(Twice a year Growth sessions!)
- Collaborative remote or hybrid model with a global team
- An emphasis on work-life balance:
- 17 weeks Parental Leave
- 15 days PTO per year
- Additional paid Celebration days, Innovation Days, Volunteering Days, Bereavement days
- Paid U.S. Holidays and Company wide shutdown between Christmas and New Year among others.
- And finally, we have fun at work...Want to start a chess club? Awesome. Want to host a homemade-ice-cream-making Zoom night? YES! I'll grab a spoon. Whatever your passion is, bring it to FreshBooks, tell others about it, and enjoy what you do every day
- Free Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Employee Stock Options for all full-time employees
- Free Employee Assistance Program with access to counseling sessions and mental Health resources plus Calm meditation app
- Monthly Home office Reimbursement Credit
- Health and Wellness Reimbursement grant
- Headset Reimbursement
- 10 paid sick days per year
- Employee referral program
- 401K match after 6 months
Why Join Us:
We are an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build a world-class one.
If you found yourself getting more excited as you read this posting, please consider applying. Even if your experience doesn't meet everything bullet on the above lists, we'd love to learn more about you and why you think that Commercial Recruiting at FreshBooks is the next step in your career. Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the differences in all of our employees. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all FreshBookers. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to this position.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.