FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003. Became a unicorn in 2021, but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing global team of over 700 employees working towards a common goal: building a great online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
Reporting to the Director, Sales, the Associate Account Manager is responsible for closing upgrades over the phone with Small and Medium businesses in multiple countries.
Through building relationships with customers, you contribute to an increase in Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) and ultimately LifeTime Value (LTV). A small part of your pipeline will be provided by others (such as Marketing). You’ll create the remainder yourself.
This is a great role if you’ve got experience as a BDR and want to move to your first account management role. Alternatively, you might have some acquisition experience and prefer working with customers.
What you will do
- Meet KPIs of 60 dials per day
- Manage your pipeline
- Close opportunities and overachieve your monthly quotas
- Educate prospects on FreshBooks’ benefits for growing their businesses
- Ensures all administrative tasks are completed
What you have
- 1-2 years of B2B sales experience, during which you exceeded your quotas and gained experience with prospecting
- Speak and write English business fluently
- Based in/nearby Amsterdam.
- No visa sponsorship.
- Successful experience with uncovering business challenges
- Driven to achieve great results
- Experience working with SMB clients / high velocity sales
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities
- Experience using Salesforce.com
We think you’d be a great fit for this role if you have
- Sales training: ex. SPIN, MEDDIC, Winning by Design, Predictable Revenue etc.
- Experience with SalesLoft or similar (Outreach)
- Analytical skills
- Speak & write more than 1 Western European language business fluently
What we can promise you
- An incredible growth opportunity; this is an a once in a lifetime chance to join an unicorn
- A great work experience. Competitive benefits and employee perks, plenty of fun and work and team members who take pride in their work without ego, all in one of the most unique work cultures out there.
Why Join Us
FreshBooks launched its Amsterdam office in 2020. The Sales team has grown to 15 persons today and we’re aiming to double in 2022. Our team takes care of all sales outside North America. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be. You’ll have ample opportunity to help shape this amazing company.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the differences in all of our employees. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all FreshBookers. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to this position.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.