FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team of over 500 employees working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
As an Executive Assistant, you will support C-Suite Executives and Senior Leaders and provide a 4E (Exceptional Employee Experiences Everyday) Experience. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Talent Operations and Experience, you will work about multiple regions to provide administrative support across departments as we continue to scale globally. Our ideal candidate will provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers in person and virtually. This will be in alignment with FreshBooks’ policies and objectives as well as our values, and through a DIBs (Diversity Inclusion and Belonging) lens.
What you'll do:
- Manage day to day calendars and scheduling across
- Coordinate internal and External meetings
- Document meeting highlights and topics
- Arrange for domestic and international travel, accommodations and visas
- Assist with site-level and corporate event planning and execution
- Troubleshoot and handle the Executive daily needs that allow them to focus their efforts on scaling the business
- Create and edit high-level spreadsheets, memos, presentations, etc. for/on behalf of the team
- Manage Expenses in accordance with internal policies
- Work closely with other EAs and corporate staff to ensure timely completion of projects and tasks
- Other administrative duties as requested
We think you’ll be an amazing fit for this position if you have:
- Experience in executive administration, ideally in fast growing company
- High attention to detail and organization skills
- A high level of integrity with ability to work with confidential information.
- Polished and professional demeanor
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer service skills and enjoy collaborating to reach the best outcome
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels of the organization with our diverse employee base
- Team player with proven ability to build strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience partnering with senior management in a fast paced, innovative environment.
- Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs; with strong follow through
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines and time sensitive requests
- Proficiency with Zoom, TripActions, Expensify, Slack, Google Calendar, Gmail, and Google Slides.
What we can promise you:
- An incredible growth opportunity; this is an opportunity to help us scale globally through process development and standardization of high quality service delivery.
- A great work experience. Competitive benefits and employee perks, plenty of fun and work, and team members who take pride in their work without ego, all in one of the most unique work cultures out there.
Why Join Us:
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small
business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what
an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the differences in all of our employees. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all FreshBookers. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to this position. FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.