FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing global team of over 500 employees working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
As a key member of the Business Development team, you will work closely with your team members and other FreshBookers to ensure the growth and development of our key partner platform. You will be the face of FreshBooks as we execute new channel programs with some of our key partners. This role reports into the Sr. Director, Business Development, and is based out of our Toronto office.
What you will do:
- Manage strategy and execution for key partnerships, including working with cross functional internal teams to develop “go to market” plans for partnership programs
- Identifies and quantifies new business opportunities to enable FreshBooks growth
- Develops growth opportunities with existing partners, including new revenue streams, new product offerings, or new distribution channels
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with strategic partners, including monthly & quarterly touch points
- Assess partnership programs, on an ongoing basis, to identify and recommend additional opportunities to elevate performance
- Develop communication strategies to keep FreshBooks top of mind with our key managed partners
- Manages monthly reporting metrics to ensure partnerships are performing to optimal levels
- Maintains regular communication with the FreshBooks Senior Management team in regards to partnership development and performance
What you have:
- 5+ years experience managing large partnerships
- A post Secondary degree, Business Administration is a plus.
- A results-driven approach to meet and exceed partnership key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Strong relationship management skills and an aptitude for identifying opportunities and building and presenting business cases
- A preference for working in an open and collaborative cross functional team environment
- Knowledge of fintech and business solutions is preferred. Partners will include Payments, Payroll, Lending so some familiarity of those types of companies will be needed
- Good presentation skills and are comfortable demonstrating platform products.
What we can promise you
We follow user-centered design in everything we do, and you’ll be spending your first 4 weeks on our support team, just talking to customers.
- An incredible growth opportunity: this is an opportunity to help contribute to our growth and scale mandate through key partnerships.
- A great work experience. Competitive benefits and employee perks, plenty of fun and work, s and team members who take pride in their work without ego, all in one of the most unique work cultures out there.
Why Join Us
We're a motivated bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to businesses. You will be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the differences in all of our employees. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all FreshBookers. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to this position.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.