FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity – Sales Business Development Representative
You will be a key member of the Acquisition Sales team and will work closely with the Associate Director of Sales to ensure the growth and development of our key platform. You are a great relationship builder and problem solver with a hunter mentality. You will be the voice of FreshBooks as we execute and explore new channels of acquiring business.
In this position, you will:
- Initiate contact with new potential customers through outbound prospecting/cold calls
- Initiate contact with new potential customers by responding to inquiries that are generated from our website
- Identify needs and pain of the customer and qualify their interest
- Deliver qualified opportunities to the Sales Account Executives
- Set up meetings via Outlook
- Stay organized with our current Sales Cloud and other programs specific to the role
- Achieve the Daily/Weekly goals that are set out for the role.
- Office role - 0% travel required
We think you'll be an amazing fit for this position if your application can demonstrate:
- You have experience dealing with potential and current customers
- You have a background in support, sales, or marketing communications and want to be coached to become a Sales Superstar
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with potential customers and staff
- Outbound efforts do not intimidate you since it is the bulk of your day to day priorities
- You have a way about you that gets people to want to buy FreshBooks on the spot!
- You are organized and a self-starter. You are proactive, outgoing and have no fear of developing contacts
- You are metric-driven individual with a high-reaching side. You want to grow your career in sales and are motivated by success
Why Join Us
We're a motivated bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to businesses. You will be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.