FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing global team of over 500 employees working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
FreshBooks is looking for an experienced CRO Specialist to be a key contributor to optimizing the performance of our website. In this role you will be tasked with improving landing pages to drive leads through the conversion funnel and help increase integration with our customer data platform that enables increased personalization throughout the site.
Reporting to the Web Strategist Manager, our ideal candidate is obsessed with customers and creating a frictionless experience for them. This role sits within the Marketing department and will work closely with all of Marketing, Sales, BD and Product teams.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong digital marketing background, a knack for writing effective marketing copy, superior communication skills and a keen sense of UX/UI to drive ideation, decision-making and web journeys. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves, and create pages and test a path that is not already in existence. You love ideating, but also executing.
What you will do
- Manage strategy and execution for key partnerships, including working with cross- functional internal teams to develop “go to market” plans for partnership programs
- Identifies and quantifies new business opportunities to enable Freshbooks growth
- Develops growth opportunities with existing partners, including new revenue streams, new product offerings, or new distribution channels.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with strategic partners, including monthly & quarterly touch points
- Assess partnership programs, on an ongoing basis, to identify and recommend additional opportunities to elevate performance
- Develop communication strategies to keep FreshBooks top of mind with our key managed partners
- Manages monthly reporting metrics to ensure partnerships are performing to optimal levels
- Maintains regular communication with the FreshBooks Senior Management team in regards to partnership development and performance
- Collaborate with the Website Strategy Manager to develop data-driven hypotheses for web-to-lead conversions using knowledge of usability, data/analytics, copywriting and UX design
- Implement Conversion Rate Optimization tests via A/B and multivariate testing with a focus on improving conversion and on-page experience
- Utilize data to identify online consumer drop rate and conceptualize opportunities to drive conversion and traffic growth
- Assist with the management and optimization of landing pages, website CTAs, lead-generation forms and web plugins
- Influence creative ideation on the site to drive traffic volume and improve page quality score
- Works closely with internal stakeholders on new website projects, scoping requirements and developing marketing briefs
- Effectively communicate results, insights and recommendations to internal teams
- Performs thorough UAT of implementation and change requests for the website
- Assist with other website tasks and projects as required
What you have
- 3+ years digital marketing experience with a focus on site experience and conversion rate optimization
- 3+ years of experience building and executing site testing programs and leveraging testing tools such as Optimizely, Hotjar and more
- 3+ years performing QA and UAT of website projects
- Fundamental understanding of HTML and CSS
- Demonstrated experience with test design and experiment planning
- Demonstrated analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of site optimization, product development, usability or UX.
- Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting, and ability to do deep data analysis
- Self-starter and learner with a hands-on approach
- Strong collaborator that enjoys working with stakeholders to ideate and drive results.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Ability to turn complex data and insights into easily understood data stories
- Commitment to working in a diverse and inclusive organization
- Enthusiasm for a fast-paced, collaborative, entrepreneurial and results-driven environment
- Demonstrate self-starter, able to work independently and manage multiple website experiments and manage internal stakeholder CRO expectations
What we can promise you
We follow user-centered design in everything we do, and you’ll be spending your first 3 weeks onboarding with our support team, just talking to customers.
- An incredible growth opportunity; this is an opportunity to help contribute to our growth and scale mandate through key partnerships.
- A great work experience. Competitive benefits and employee perks, plenty of fun and work, s and team members who take pride in their work without ego, all in one of the most unique work cultures out there.
Why Join Us
We're a motivated bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to businesses. You will be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the differences in all of our employees. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all FreshBookers. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to this position.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.