FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003, but we’re just getting started. We're building a kick-ass online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. We’re known for our extraordinary customer service. FreshBooks has offices in Canada, USA, Amsterdam, Croatia and Mexico. Amsterdam is our European HQ. We’re proud to serve paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity - Associate Account Executive, Sales Acquisition
The Associate Account Executive is responsible for closing new business deals over the phone with Small and Medium businesses in multiple countries. Part of the warm lead pipeline will be provided by others (such as BDRs and Marketing). You’ll create the remainder yourself. You’ll educate prospects on FreshBooks’ benefits for growing their businesses. You’ll “own” clients for a short period after signup. Your main focus is closing the initial deal.
Through building relationships with clients, you contribute to increase revenue and ultimately optimize Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) and LifeTime Value (LTV). This is a great role if you have experience as a BDR and want to move to your first deal closing role.
- Make 60 dials per day
- Manage your pipeline
- Close opportunities and overachieve your monthly quotas
- Turn leads into deals
- Ensures all administrative tasks are accurate and up to date
- Partner with internal departments to ensure successful on-boarding of our customers
- 1-2 years of B2B sales experience, during which you exceeded your quotas and gained experience with prospecting
- Successful experience with uncovering prospects’ business challenges
- Experience working with SMB clients / high velocity sales
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Valid work permit for The Netherlands (no sponsorship)
Bonus to Have:
- Sales training: ex. SPIN, MEDDIC, Winning by Design, Predictable Revenue etc.
- Experience with SalesLoft or Outreach
- Analytical skills
- Speak & write more than 1 Western European language business fluently
Perks of the Job:
- Beautiful office (top floor @ Magna Plaza)
- 50 euro / month Work From Home
- Work From Home policy: t.b.a.
- Free Calm meditation app subscription
- Free: Swapfiets
- 200 euro / year “healthy living” credit
- Only this summer: every Friday afternoon off and Friday morning has no meetings
Why Join Us
We're laser-focused on delivering extraordinary experiences to small and medium sized business owners across the world. Our global team has over 500 FreshBookers. We’ve just started building the European Sales Team. This is your opportunity to be able to say later: “I was one of the first FreshBook Sales employees in Europe”. We’re committed to growing your skills through continuous coaching and training. We’re confident that you’ll enjoy our amazing office in the heart of Amsterdam.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today! A member of FreshBooks recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly.
Not 100% sure?
Please check out our career pages and read reviews from employees on Glassdoor. You’ll see our happy clients leaving reviews on G2.com. Our Amsterdam team is growing rapidly.
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the differences in all of our employees. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all FreshBookers. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to this position.
Here at FreshBooks, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Should you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please advise your recruiter on how we can meet your needs to ensure a fair and equitable selection process in a confidential manner.