FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing global team of over 500 employees working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
As a key member of the Business Development team, you will work closely with your team members and other FreshBookers to ensure the growth and development of our key partner platform. You will be the face of FreshBooks as we execute new channel programs with some of our key partners. This role reports into the Sr. Director, Business Development, and is based out of our Toronto office.
What you will do:
- Create and refine new partner content, propose and oversee purposeful changes to portals, platforms and websites.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with partners, including monthly & quarterly touch points
- Manage monthly reporting metrics to ensure partnerships are performing to optimal levels
- Continually assess our partnership programs in order to identify additional opportunities to elevate our performance
- Develop a communication strategy to keep FreshBooks top of mind with our key integration partners and our customers
- Assist and support partners in accelerating their go-to-market strategy, by providing programs and services that assist in implementation and general strategy
- Maintain regular communication with the FreshBooks Senior Management team in regards to partnership development and performance
- Meet and exceed defined key performance indicators (KPIs) for our partner program (including Revenue Contribution, trials & referrals, integrations, new partners signed, customer adoption etc.)
- Identify and quantify new business opportunities to enable Freshbooks growth.
- Develops growth opportunities with existing partners. Growth opportunities could include new revenue streams, new product offerings, or new distribution channels.
What you have:
- 3-5 years experience managing multi-functional program management
- Ability to execute quickly in an organized manner while also thinking strategically
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with colleagues in a results-driven, cross-functioning team-oriented environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- You have a desire to build strong relationships with a win/win mindset
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and empathetic interpersonal skills
- Curiosity and a strong growth/learning mindset
What we can promise you
We follow user-centered design in everything we do, and you’ll be spending your first 4 weeks on our support team, just talking to customers.
An incredible growth opportunity; this is an opportunity to help contribute to our growth and scale mandate through key partnerships.
- A great work experience. Competitive benefits and employee perks, plenty of fun and work, s and team members who take pride in their work without ego, all in one of the most unique work cultures out there.
Why Join Us
We're a motivated bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to businesses. You will be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the differences in all of our employees. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all FreshBookers. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to this position.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.