FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Schedule a high volume of virtual, phone, and on-site interviews
- Write, edit, and post jobs online
- Manage the talent pipeline through our Applicant Tracking System
- Assist with the new-hire orientation and on-boarding processes
- Work with recruitment agencies to facilitate candidate interviews
- Identify prospects through sourcing platforms, networking, and job boards to find active and passive qualified candidates
- Build upon and improve Clearbanc’s employer branding by utilizing various social media platforms
- Work with the People & Culture team on initiatives to maintain and improve on the amazing processes and fun culture we’ve built!
You will thrive if you have:
- At least 6 months experience as a Recruitment Coordinator, Talent Sourcer, or similar HR role
- A self-starter mindset with a strong work ethic
- Stellar organizational skills with the ability the manage your time effectively
- The ability to keep a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances (we’re a startup and things can feel chaotic at times!)
- Problem-solver abilities and are not afraid to think outside the box
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as a team
- A passion for creating a world-class candidate experience from start-to-finish
- Previous experience with GSuite, Google Calendar, Slack, and Microsoft Office
- Prior experience using an Applicant Tracking System - we use Greenhouse!