FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team of over 500 employees working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses and their accountants and bookkeepers better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
FreshBooks is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager who will help build our lead pipeline activity to pass over to our Partner Consultant team. Reporting directly to the Head, Accountant Channel, the ideal candidate is a modern marketing strategist that understands all forms of demand generation and may have even invented a few of your own. You are someone who knows that making impressions is equally important as buying them.
You’re a dynamic, confident in your ability to influence and successfully drive projects with minimal guidance. You love data and ultimately increasing conversions and engaged prospects.You possess a unique blend of marketing operations, integrated marketing, analytics, and people skills. You obsess over things like buyer journeys, nurturing leads, and channel attribution. You want to go somewhere to make your mark on a newly created team.
What You'll Do
- Design how we target new accountant and bookkeeper prospects and determine the channels and programs: events, paid social, SEM, content syndication, display, website, and email, etc.
- Design the approach we take in gunning after target accounts
- Collaborate with Content and Creative Services to the build content across the customer journey
- Partner with SMEs to deploy paid media, as well as managing some channels on your own, to drive people to content and forms
- Convert that traffic into leads, pipeline, revenue
- Test, iterate and optimize everything you do
- Collaborate with the Marketing Operations team and external partners on automation infrastructure: lead scoring, email, process, etc.
- Analyze Accounting Professionals Program effectiveness by measuring and reporting on content performance
- Contribute to the Accounting Partner Program strategy/roadmap with the Accountant Channel Marketing team
- Work cross functionally to plan and execute your vision
- Forecast lead and budget plans that align to company monthly conversion and revenue goals
- Reinforce a continuous feedback loop on process improvement with the Partner Consultant team
- Other duties as assigned
What you bring
- 3-5+ years of marketing experience, with a strong emphasis on demand generation, pipeline building, ABM, lead lifecycle, and nurturing
- BA/BS/BCom in a related field preferred
- Experience creating and executing ROI-driven marketing campaign plans
- Experience working with third-party media sources to deliver new leads
- Data-driven; proven ability to leverage campaign results to drive strategy
- High energy, passionate, innovative, creative, with exceptional influence
- Strong understanding of SaaS applications and business intelligence
- Proficiency with marketing automation platforms
- You’ve worked with tools like Drift, Pardot, and other martech
- Experience with SFDC, running reports, campaign management, and lead management
- Results-oriented and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and strong bias to use data driven insights to inform decision making
- Excellent communication, writing, and project management skills
Nice to Have
- Salesforce Admin level skills
- You’ve worked at a rapidly growing technology startup
- Experience in the consumer brand marketing category
- Experience with the accounting industry a bonus
Why Join Us?
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to our accounting partners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company and partner program could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the differences in all of our employees. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all FreshBookers. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to this position.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.