FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: an extraordinary online accounting application to help small businesses better run their businesses. We have our HQ in Toronto, Canada and serve paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity - Bilingual Support Specialist
Here at FreshBooks, we believe that the best customer service is delivered by a Support team that is engaged in their work and excited to be helping our customers. Our Support Team is not an afterthought - we consider them crucial to our success as a company. We have developed a team (70+) with lots of growth potential for those whose passion it is to dig deep into issues and exceed the expectations of our customers. We are a team of people who will go above and beyond to deliver the best possible customer experience every time!
The hours are Monday - Friday 9AM-6PM CET with a mix of phone, email and chat support. We believe strongly in starting you off with all the tools and knowledge you need with a robust training program (FreshStart).
What our Support Specialists do:
- Go to great (perhaps extraordinary!) lengths when answering phone calls, email tickets and live chats to help customers find solutions to whatever problem they face (or could face in the future)
- Execute Extraordinary Experiences Everyday! They leave every customer feeling valued and taken care of – we’ve got their back
Who our Support Specialists are:
- Passionate & Empathetic: they put themselves in the shoes of the entrepreneurs who use FreshBooks, and this drives them to take big steps towards finding a solution for each one of our users.
- Enduring & Resilient: every day, they energetically engage with 30-40 customers, each with their own needs and feelings – and they do it all with a smile!
- Always Striving for More: they are truly passionate about finding ways to improve our users’ experiences, and they work hard to maintain and grow their knowledge of our product in order to always deliver.
- Problem Solvers: every question has an answer, and our Support Specialists will either find it or create it! “No” is not part of the FreshBooks vernacular. No matter how unconventional a question may seem, our team is happy to tackle it.
- Fantastic Communicators: our Support Specialists interact with our customers more frequently than anyone else, so it’s critical that their messages are accurate, clear and concise.
- Internet Savvy: our team knows the interwebs and its many applications.
If this sounds like you, here’s how to apply:
- We’d love to hear you tell us, in the text box below, why we should hire you?!?
- We’d also like for you to answer the 4 questions listed below. Put yourself in the shoes of our Support Specialists when addressing these customer queries and assume they have all come in via email.
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.