FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003, but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: reshaping the world for small business owners and their teams. Known for extraordinary customer experiences and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries
The Senior Customer Success Associate for the Trialer team is responsible for advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving sales quotas. This individual will actively participate in the execution of company marketing activities and is responsible for building long term relationships with our customers. Reporting to the Team Lead, Customer Success, this fundamental role has a direct impact on FreshBooks’ customer acquisition and revenue growth goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Communicate complex messages in an accessible, friendly manner
- Understand that every question has an answer, and can either be found or created Provides outbound customer support with a minimum of 30 calls per day
- Proactively supports new customers throughout the onboarding process and provides basic product training to potential customers
- Recommends options that will enhance the customer experience and perceived value (ie. annual plans, plan upgrades)
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits
What You Have:
- 2+ years in a technical sales environment
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, account development, and time management
- Excellent persuasion abilities and interpersonal communication skills (listening, written and verbal)
- Sound knowledge of sales principles, methods, and techniques
- Customer centric focus that demonstrates “No” is not part of the FreshBooks vernacular
- Ability to problem solve and respond to objections effectively
- Highly results oriented and driven to meet sales targets
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team environment
- Experience with Zendesk, Drift and Salesforce is preferred
What Success in the Role Looks Like:
- Meets and/or exceeds assigned sales quotas, performance targets and KPIs
- Willingness to sometimes go to extraordinary lengths, and help customers find of the box solutions
- Development of subject matter expertise of the main features and benefits of our application inside and out
- Continuous improvement of sales skills as evidenced by increased performance
- Consistent high level of integrity and strong work ethic
What we can promise you:
- We follow user-centered design in everything we do, and you’ll be spending your first 3 weeks on our support team, just talking to customers.
- An incredible growth opportunity; this is an opportunity to help us scale the impact of insight across our organization.
- A great work experience. Top tier benefits, plenty of fun and quirk, family friendliness and co-workers who take pride in their work without ego, all in one of the most unique work cultures out there.
Why Join Us:
We're a motivated bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to businesses. You will be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.